Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Four Years of Guild Wars - Page 1

Four Years of Guild Wars

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-12-15 22:23:11
Four years ago today I started an multi-online game, called Guild Wars. It's free to play, and a right bitch at first but fun. Four years ago I joined my brother into this realm of beautiful graphics, and have been playing since, but I used to play maybe 8 maybe 16 hours a day, with friends I've made on there and of course my late older brother. I've died a lot (from cats, or bogus lag), as I've been struggling to get the title called Survivors Title, and it where you must reach the maximum level of 20 for humans, and over 20 for NPC foes. My first character is a female Elementalist, who goes under the name of Silver Dragon, she's been my first character since. 12 months (account/character age), is 1 year, 24 months is 2 years, 36 is 3 years, and 48 months is 4 years. So my account is 48 months of age, (waiting for them to change my two characters ages to 48) so I can get my fourth year mini pet. Guild Wars has grown a bit boring to me since it's never fun playing on your own even with Heroes you can only get from two campaigns - Nightfall and Eye of the North. I can't remember when Guild Wars was released, as a few months back Guild Wars celebrated four years ever since it was released and still waiting to hear more about Guild Wars 2. A few years ago I nearly had the Survivors Title, where I had a level 19 Ranger, and a level 18 tiger, and it was during a thunderstorm in England but out of know where I was lagging so badly the game wasn't able to activate my healing skill in time and I had died, and ever since then I've come close and failed, where my second-close character was a level 17 Ritualist from the campaign Factions. The title is very difficult to get mainly if you're not careful/don't have the right allies as humans but you get A.I. Henchmen who I think are stupid, but there's been a lot of updates and their builds were changed, yet it didn't help my Mesmer who was level 16 and she'd just died from their stupid over-healing themselves, it's all they do - over heal. So yeah, four years ago today begun my long Guild Wars run, I have 8 characters and two are waiting for their pets, Silver Dragon (Level 20 Elementalist/Necromancer), and Shadow Hero Dragon (Level 20 Warrior/Monk), but some of my other characters aren't due for a long while yet, but Guild Wars can be fun if you're with someone who can help/knows what they're doing, just be careful of hackers, and scammers.