Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Shiny Drakrai give away (I'll be holding this event later) - Page 1

Shiny Drakrai give away (I'll be holding this event later)

Posted by: Reimoni
Date: 2010-01-01 18:31:38
I went though my games and gound my platnium has a couple shiny pokemon on it.Then i found a shiny darkrai and shaymin. I thought to myself,  "I dont play this game anymore, thanks to HG&SS soon to come out, I'll just give away some of these." The winner will be selected by a random drawing from a hat, in which i will video tape it and put it on youtube then link it here.
~Rules~

1.No begging/spamming me for the prize or to know the runner up prizes
2.ONE ENTRY PER MEMBER (I will get a mod,  if needed, to check IP's)
3.only a small amount of members may be entered, mods/admins may enter freely (as in it wont count against members)
4.IF A MOD/ADMIN beleives i put this in the wrong spot, please move it, dont complain about it. (Cause im not sure if it is in the right spot)
5.Finaly, at the end, you will recive a PM from me telling you if you won something (in which i plan on giving all entrants a prize) you must send me your full friend code. Only 1 friend code from a person will be accepted. then i will send you my friend code.
Thank you

Re: Shiny Drakrai give away (I'll be holding this event later)

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-02-05 09:47:07
Well, seeing as there's only 8 days left, I might as well enter. By any chance, do you have their natures and stats?

Re: Shiny Drakrai give away (I'll be holding this event later)

Posted by: Reimoni
Date: 2010-02-07 20:47:35
uno momento…….

Name:Darkrai (Shiny)
Level:50
Nature:Calm
HP:136
Attack:97
Defence:105
Sp. Attack:142
Sp. Defence: 106
Speed:139
Moveset: Hypnosis, Faint Attack, Nightmare, and Double Team (I didnt mess with it at all for some odd reason)
Sheen:None
Ribbions:None

Cancled, please lock topic and delete. Cancled due to lack of precitipation