Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

5th February 2010 - Page 1

5th February 2010

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-02-05 02:23:21
Today I am 17 but I still feel significantly younger. My parents are going to book me up for a provisional driving license and driving lessons, it feels like a large jump but I'm excited about that! :)

Re: 5th February 2010

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-02-05 09:39:32
Happy birthday. Have fun driving, and please don't kill anybody.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-02-05 11:36:08

Happy birthday. Have fun driving, and please don't kill anybody.

Thanks, well I could imagine the first few driving lessons (I would have to do theory first) if I was driving too slow and annoying everybody else on the road  :-\ but if I drove fast and made a mistake I'd find it hard to forget about that.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2010-02-05 12:49:00
Driving's not as hard as it seems once you get the hang of it. Oh and happy birthday.

Posted by: Darkness_LordII
Date: 2010-02-05 12:53:57
I can tell you my experience from driving. I started at age 16 doing driving classes and I did an accident by hitting a post on the first lessons! (but it was during a snow storm , it should have been canceled). I did hate driving back but now that I have the driving license driving a car is a second nature.

Just to tell you that its impossible for you to be worse than me!

I can give one tip, just listen the guy or girl who is with you during the lesson, do not care of if you're too slow or too fast, just listen the guy/girl. If the other people on the road are using their ''klaxon''? (I don't know the word in english), just dont mind them

and happy birthday! welcome to the 17 years old realm!

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-02-05 13:12:45

I can tell you my experience from driving. I started at age 16 doing driving classes and I did an accident by hitting a post on the first lessons! (but it was during a snow storm , it should have been canceled). I did hate driving back but now that I have the driving license driving a car is a second nature.

Just to tell you that its impossible for you to be worse than me!

I can give one tip, just listen the guy or girl who is with you during the lesson, do not care of if you're too slow or too fast, just listen the guy/girl. If the other people on the road are using their ''klaxon''? (I don't know the word in english), just dont mind them

and happy birthday! welcome to the 17 years old realm!

It's a horn