Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

merry christmas/happy holiday - Page 1

merry christmas/happy holiday

Posted by: kimmon
Date: 2014-12-24 10:24:43
or should I say glitchmas….
I drew the picture in the attachment. zazzz is as Santa and I will let you guys figure out which glitch Pokémon the reindeer represent (hint: they have name tags around their necks look at them)     

Re: merry christmas/happy holiday

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-12-24 15:08:30
Nice drawing. Looks nice!

The black one is . from Yellow (hex:C1, decimal/special stat 193). The white one next to it, is that A G (hex:D4, dec:212) from Red/Blue? I could make out an "A" and possibly a "G", and maybe a but drawn like [img]http://i.minus.com/ij8CXxFbiErPd.gif[/img].

The Charizard, maybe that's actually Charizard 'M from Red/Blue (FF, dec:255), however, it could also be . ( .I' . from Yellow (hex:F0, dec:240) or [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/2/2c/YGlitchNameC7.png[/img] from Yellow (hex:C7, dec:199).

I don't know who is next to the Charizard-like Pokémon.

Merry Glitchmas to you too!

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, glitch version:

X -x, the purple-tint glitchmon, had a very shiny sprite, and if you ever saw him, you would even say he's bright (and strong). All of the other glitchmon, used to laugh and call him names (like 'dead face'). They never let poor X -x glitch up any Game Boy games.  Then one foggy Glitchmas eve, Jacred came to say: "X -x with your sprite so bright, let us break our games tonight". Then all the glitchmon loved him, and they shouted out with glee: "X -x the purple-tint glitch mon, you are such a mystery!"

Mistletoe and Wine, glitch version:

Glitchmas time, Missing-4 4Hy. Doing the old man glitch, while feeling so high. Let's do the ZZAZZ glitch, and save our games. Oops, we just.. erased the save. Glitchmas time where is 4 4Hy? Maybe he vapourized into the sky. I think he e-volved, into a Q, but poor old Q is stuck in glitch zoo.

Q escaped, he turned in-vis-ible. Thanks to dec 255. But Q wasn't happy, he turned to glitch crime, hybridizing.. people with pie.

Posted by: kimmon
Date: 2014-12-24 17:40:14

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, glitch version:

X -x, the purple-tint glitchmon, had a very shiny sprite, and if you ever saw him, you would even say he's bright (and strong). All of the other glitchmon, used to laugh and call him names (like 'dead face'). They never let poor X -x glitch up any Game Boy games.  Then one foggy Glitchmas eve, Jacred came to say: "X -x with your sprite so bright, let us break our games tonight". Then all the glitchmon loved him, and they shouted out with glee: "X -x the purple-tint glitch mon, you are such a mystery!"

Mistletoe and Wine, glitch version:

Glitchmas time, Missing-4 4Hy. Doing the old man glitch, while feeling so high. Let's do the ZZAZZ glitch, and save our games. Oops, we just.. erased the save. Glitchmas time where is 4 4Hy? Maybe he vapourized into the sky. I think he e-volved, into a Q, but poor old Q is stuck in glitch zoo.

Q escaped, he turned in-vis-ible. Thanks to dec 255. But Q wasn't happy, he turned to glitch crime, hybridizing.. people with pie.

nice job with the songs! I like!

the black one is indeed . but the one next to it is actually missingno. and for the Charizard one you where right the first time it is Charizard 'M  and the last one was suppose to be pkmn R pkmn from red/blue…

and the reason for this picture is…..it's my first Christmas knowing about the glitch pokemon…..     

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-12-24 17:58:19
Glad you like them!  :)

the black one is indeed . but the one next to it is actually missingno. and for the Charizard one you where right the first time it is Charizard 'M  and the last one was suppose to be pkmn R pkmn from red/blue…

Oh, I thought that the "M" was an "A". How wrong was I, ha ha.

and the reason for this picture is…..it's my first Christmas knowing about the glitch pokemon…..     

That's cool.