Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hello glitchers - Page 1

Hello glitchers

Posted by: Artic
Date: 2007-05-08 16:53:14
I am a long time glitcher living in The Netherlands, I have been actively playing pokemon for years now and I was amazed seeing the power of the Missingno glitch when I was young, I never stopped toying around with it.

I actually found this site researching Missingno, as I sought for the cause of this phenomenon, which I found.

I am currently 15 years old and enjoy glitching and hacking, I just recorded my first Glitching spree today, which I recorded using tricks I found at this site, I linked back to the name generator at this site.

for those interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0oXOu51OiQ

Well, I hope I'll have fun at this site and make some new glitching friends as well as discover new glitches and learn new tricks.

Yours truly,
Jack the ripper [font=Arial]Artic[/font]

Re: Hello glitchers

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-05-08 22:23:01
Hi Artic, I'm the owner of the site. I've been doing glitch studies since 2003 (perhaps you've heard of me somewhere else, I used to be called Professor Glitch), although I haven't yet posted a "glitch" video to YouTube.

Date: 2007-05-09 07:36:30
Thank you sincerely for the welcome :)

I have indeed heard of you before, and I would love to compliment you on the great job you guys do on administrating and keeping the site up :)

I have just updated my avatar for comic relief.

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-05-12 13:30:05
hi Artic. I'm from Southern California, and my first introduction to missingno was a rumour told to me that if you caught missingno the game would start over and would show pikachu shooting and eating Ash. I believed it (I'm not as gullible today), but then went ahead, bought a used Red version, caught Missingno, and yelled at the person who told me the rumour. Anyways, hope you have fun at this site!

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-05-12 14:13:12
The first time I saw MissingNo. I got addicted, it is like a drug…

(no I do not take drugs, even though some people would disagree)

Date: 2007-05-12 19:04:45
Thank you all for your warm welcome, I see this site is really tolerant to newcomers (well, atleast the ones that are serious)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-05-13 00:28:53

Thank you all for your warm welcome, I see this site is really tolerant to newcomers (well, atleast the ones that are serious)

We try to be friendly to the newbies, for the newbies are the ones who eventually become the oldbies in a year or two.

Of course, few people actually stay that long, but…

Date: 2007-05-13 12:53:23

We try to be friendly to the newbies, for the newbies are the ones who eventually become the oldbies in a year or two.

Of course, few people actually stay that long, but…

I'm in for the longer time ;P

I only left.. 1 online forum in my life *Firefox has loads of tabs open*

Posted by: pokeking_7_7
Date: 2007-06-23 04:10:45
Cool Emo Jigglypuff!!