Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hello, I'm XpanD. - Page 1

Hello, I'm XpanD.

Posted by: XpanD
Date: 2007-07-06 12:31:22
Hello, I'm XpanD, and I am a glitch addict  :)

I'm especially interested in the glitch pokemon, and in new areas which you can't access normally.
I'm a beginning hacker/cheater, new to the hacking of Pokemon, but rather familiar with computer-related stuff, especially hardware.

I don't really play the pokemon games anymore, but I do use the VisualBoy Advance emulator to "work" with Pokemon Red, Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Crystal, as I find the glitches and bugs very interesting.

I put the videos I make about the pokemon games on Youtube (Do a search for wHXpanD, my account name).

Re: Hello, I'm XpanD.

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-07-06 17:18:33
(insert generic greeting and welcome here)
(insert invitation to irc chat here)

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-07-06 17:20:09
Good afternoon, XpanD. I am the Don Watermeleon, beloved Idol to the Glitch City Laboratories.

The sacrificial ceremony in my honor is about to begin, to be quite honest. I sure hope it's one of those critics of The Final Solution. Ah yes, they taste by far the best.

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-07-06 19:49:44
Hey XpanD, welcome to GCLF, I hope you like your stay here ;)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-07-11 19:27:08

Good afternoon, XpanD. I am the Don Watermeleon, beloved Idol to the Glitch City Laboratories.

The sacrificial ceremony in my honor is about to begin, to be quite honest. I sure hope it's one of those critics of The Final Solution. Ah yes, they taste by far the best.

Idol? Your no idol! You even tried to usurp GCL! What the heck makes you an IDOL???

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-07-11 21:36:13
well he nevar actually tried…

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-07-12 13:32:39
We all love Watermeleon, like we love death.

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-07-12 21:47:26
What Newo said, and welcome.