Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Yo, Darth_Maleval here... - Page 1

Yo, Darth_Maleval here...

Posted by: Darth_Maleval
Date: 2007-07-06 20:06:41
Hi, I am Darth_Maleval, and I am "I Might be Bobaloo's" real-world brother. I am a member of Saber-Scorpion's lair Forums and Serebii Forums, username: V.R. (For my lv. 100 Porygon 2) and Gametoast Forums, username: Darth_Maleval. I like Star Wars, Porygon, Video Games, Computers… I'm a NERD and I'm proud.

Re: Yo, Darth_Maleval here...

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-07-07 00:53:09
Hey darth, Hope you like your stay here, I don't got really much to say on this, nevertheless I never do, anyway…………. I don't like Porygon and do NOT flame me or say i suck for not liking him, so don't be confident on flaming me.

Posted by: Darth_Maleval
Date: 2007-07-07 09:45:53
Why you… >:(

;) Nah, I don't mind. In my humble opinion, Porygon suck! (Porygon, not to be confused with Porygon2.) I just like them. Also, no amount of flaming will change someone's opinion. It's fine that you don't like Porygon, just don't try rubbing that in my face.

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-07-07 17:45:47
Alrighty then, well I told your brother that I don't like Porygon, and I never rubbed it in his face, and he took it the wrong way, so I just came to greet you, and to let you know I'm not trying to flame by not liking Porygon, ok, you seem pretty cool, add me to your buddy list maybe we can talk sometime how about that?

Porygon2 is actually pretty cool, not that i like him or anything, hes just an ok Poke.