Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

iPwn - Page 1

iPwn

Posted by: Zuko 16
Date: 2007-07-13 19:12:08
[glow=red,2,300]Zuko 16[/glow]

I'm not too big of a Pokemon, but I've ALWAYS been a fan of Missingno and the other glitches; which is why I'm not joining some random Pokemon forum that has only one or two topics about glitches.

I'm joining this one!  :D

I've only ran into the usualy M' and Missingno on Red and Blue versions; I haven't yet to experiment on other games yet.

Other then that, I'm an anime/manga fan, and I'm currently obsessed with Avatar, Death Note, and UVERworld.

*rereads post*

Bleh, I suck at intro's -_-'

Re: iPwn

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-07-13 19:24:45
Hey there, I'm Abwayax and I own this place. I'm a fan of cartoons too; my favorites at the moment are DragonBall Z, Cow and Chicken, Ed Edd 'n Eddy, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sheep in the Big City, and several others I can't remember, in no particular order.

Again, welcome.

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-07-13 19:26:48
Welcome Zuko! We're always excited to have new members to the GCL fanbase. Please make yourself at home, as always.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-07-13 19:31:33

[glow=red,2,300]Zuko 16[/glow]

I'm not too big of a Pokemon, but I've ALWAYS been a fan of Missingno and the other glitches; which is why I'm not joining some random Pokemon forum that has only one or two topics about glitches.

I'm joining this one!  :D

I've only ran into the usualy M' and Missingno on Red and Blue versions; I haven't yet to experiment on other games yet.

Other then that, I'm an anime/manga fan, and I'm currently obsessed with Avatar, Death Note, and UVERworld.

*rereads post*

Bleh, I suck at intro's -_-'

Don't be mad…. Be comfy here. Welcome.

Posted by: Zuko 16
Date: 2007-07-13 19:52:33
Yes, I'm glad you mentioned comfort. I've been to a lot of forums, and I've only stuck to one or two. I do that because a lot of forums these days lack the comfort and family-like quality that I usually look for before deciding to stay.

I've only been here for a day, and not yet have I had the feeling of uncomfort that most forums have.

so, yeah, it's comfortable here. Hopefully I stay, but even I surprise myself on what I leave behind.

*rereads post like before*

Yes, I'm comfortable….but damn, I sound like I'm giving some kind of speach  :o

Like I said, I surprise myself.

Posted by: Mist-Cailus
Date: 2007-07-13 20:19:37
Welome Zuko, I am teh clown of GCLF, yes, Clown, but anyway, welcome, hope you like your stay here.

[img]http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/10.07.99/gifs/clown-9939.jpg[/img]

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-07-14 18:27:46
I'm Newo, I will help you if you need help, but remember to take a ticket and get to the back of the line.
I like walks on the be*NUKED*

Posted by: Darth_Maleval
Date: 2007-07-14 23:30:38
Hello, I am Darth_Maleval, or "Future Darth" as someone on EAW called me :P . And I am teh random goon!

_________|__ ____  |___|_|  __|-  <– a shoddy y-wing for a sig.
/\________\  \      \_______–         
\/________/__/