Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hello there - Page 1

Hello there

Posted by: coolglitchfan
Date: 2007-07-15 06:25:40
I have read the rules and have argeed to follow them. I really like this site. Its cool

Re: Hello there

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-07-15 11:47:16
Well, nice to meet you! I'm on chat a lot, so you'll probably se me there.

Date: 2007-07-15 13:53:40
Do you like my picture?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-07-15 14:25:55

I have read the rules and have argeed to follow them. I really like this site. Its cool

This isn't TRs Rockin you know.
You don't need to swear to the rules, although if you didn't stick to the rules we would ban you.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-07-15 14:28:27
Welcome there. I'm the owner of this place. Enjoy yourself, etc.

Date: 2007-07-15 14:29:36

You don't need to swear to the rules, although if you didn't stick to the rules we would ban you.

Im sorry for that :-\

Date: 2007-07-15 14:31:53

you don't need to say sorry for petite things like that. You say sorry for trying to take over or Destroy the site ;)

Date: 2007-07-15 14:34:09

you don't need to say sorry for petite things like that. You say sorry for trying to take over or Destroy the site ;)

The worst tv show is pokemon. I hate it so much

Date: 2007-07-15 14:36:19

My favourite tv show is pokemon

Good for you. I hate the shitty anime.

Date: 2007-07-15 14:45:01

The worst tv show is pokemon. I hate it so much

This is truth