Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Wild NEW GUY appeared! - Page 1

Wild NEW GUY appeared!

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2007-08-05 16:25:06
Hi! I've been studying glitches with a buddy of mine for a while now, but I never knew there was a whole community dedicating a good portion of their spare time to it. This site has sparked my intrest into a bonfire. I use a gameboy to do my work, and i don't own a cheating device. I don't mind taking the risk of practically blowing up the insides of my games. I'll think i've found something new, and when I check the site, it turns out you've already found it! I just recently decided to join the forums and hope to become a respected member of the forums.

Re: Wild NEW GUY appeared!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-08-05 17:43:22
O hi there, I'm the owner of this place. If you need any help here or just need a question answered, feel free to ask away.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-08-05 19:19:37
Why Hello.
What glitch do you speak of?

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-08-07 21:57:01
(insert generic greeting and welcome here)

Posted by: Mini Mew
Date: 2007-08-16 03:43:24
Woot! I got NEW GUY! :P
Oh and welcome. ;D

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-08-16 11:58:28
Hey new guy! Please enjoy your stay at GCL, and be a good person!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-08-27 08:44:05

Hi! I've been studying glitches with a buddy of mine for a while now, but I never knew there was a whole community dedicating a good portion of their spare time to it. This site has sparked my intrest into a bonfire. I use a gameboy to do my work, and i don't own a cheating device. I don't mind taking the risk of practically blowing up the insides of my games. I'll think i've found something new, and when I check the site, it turns out you've already found it! I just recently decided to join the forums and hope to become a respected member of the forums.
you seem a lot like meā€¦plus I've just joined too. :D so hi I guess!