Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hi - Page 1

Hi

Posted by: .:BeN:.
Date: 2007-08-24 09:40:04
Hi i'm Ben and i hail from england i swear like a **** and i can hack some bloody good codes with my trainer toolkit and my AR. Request codes from me. Also if you wsnt to check my posting experience, head over to
www.myfullmaza.com/forum
and search for a member named .:BeN:.

Re: Hi

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-08-24 09:58:23
Hello! I like your display name!

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-08-24 14:35:56
<insert generic greeting and welcome here>
<insert invitation to irc chat here>

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-08-24 15:21:36
Oh hi there and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here, etc etc.

I'll also say that swearing is in fact allowed, so you don't have to censor your posts (you can if you want, but there wouldn't be any point in swearing in the first place if you have to censor it)

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-08-25 16:01:23
Hey .:BeN:. I swear alot too xD, anyway, welcome, I hope you like your stay here, oh and good grammar is expected.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-08-25 16:07:16

Hey .:BeN:. I swear alot too xD, anyway, welcome, I hope you like your stay here, oh and good grammar is expected.

We like good grammar but we don't mind an extended adjective, noun and verb vocabulary. (Also known as swear words)

Posted by: .:BeN:.
Date: 2007-08-28 04:48:32
I have very good grammar and have had my good grammar from year 3. Although i may occasionally use a swear word or a bit of 'txt' speech (or is it speak?). This is only to save some space because my nintendo wii has a text box limit of 1024 characters.

Also, I have a lot of Pokemon Diamond Action Replay cheat codes. I was hoping that you could post them onto your wonderful site. Although most can be found on codejunkies.com I have real crackers like Gallade lvl100 with Wonderguard, all stats are 999 and all items in bag (which was created by me).