Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Howdy - Page 1

Howdy

Posted by: Matoyak
Date: 2007-08-27 01:29:27
Hmmm…This board still up and running, guys? Found this via bulbapedia after I had stumbled across my Pokemon Red version and slapped it into my ancient Gameboy Color. I found the mew glitch, was happy for a bit, then stumbled across GCL.

So now here I am, fresh from the Rules thread, and waiting to see whether y'all are still in business or not.

Re: Howdy

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-08-27 04:45:16
Yeah, we're still here. Do we look dead or something?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-08-27 05:30:28
I would say we are better than ever, except we aren't adding DP glitches…

Hi by the way. I do like new members who like glitches and actually post :P

Posted by: pokeking_7_7
Date: 2007-08-27 05:44:23
Hi. I'm pokeking_7_7. Howdoya do?

Date: 2007-08-28 17:30:40
I'm doing good, how about you, Pokeking?

And I wouldn't say that y'all looked dead so much as inactive. That and the pokemon games (the ones I've played, at least…don't have enough time or money to invest in a Gameboy Advanced/AP/DS so I'm still back in RBY and GSC. (and I only own Red, Yellow, and Gold, and my gold game stopped saving and deleted my save. no clue why, in all honesty. Actually, maybe y'all'll know. I had a save file that I'd spent 200+ hrs on (on Gold) when I stopped playing it for a while. About 2 years pass and I pick it up to try it out. My game's gone and it will no longer save anything. So…uhh…any ideas on what happened other than the one I'm currently running off of (the "Damn this game's old!" theory  ;) :P ::))

Anyways, here's a few things about me:

I am almost addicted to internet forums. So I'll be on quite often, even if I don't post that much because I know jack sh*t about hacking, glitches, etc. that I haven't learned from something else.

My favorite bands are Styx, Dream Theater, Guns and Roses, Willie Nelson, and Counting Crows. (yeah, I love all music except rap. Rap is just horrid. And so is Greenday. Blach!)

You will not find out my real name, maaaybe my age, and that's about it. (The avatar is misleading, I know it says "Adam" on it, but this was something I made for a friend and that's the name he goes by online and I loved the thing, so I'm borrowing it until I can fix meself up one that goes with the forums here)

Hmmm… ah yes, I also like creating computer graphics and such and such.

I love reading, favorite series is Robert Jordan's "The Wheel of Time".

Any other questions? :D

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-08-28 17:42:13

I had a save file that I'd spent 200+ hrs on (on Gold) when I stopped playing it for a while. About 2 years pass and I pick it up to try it out. My game's gone and it will no longer save anything. So…uhh…any ideas on what happened other than the one I'm currently running off of (the "Damn this game's old!" theory  ;) :P ::))

Sounds like the internal battery is dead.

Date: 2007-08-29 20:14:23
So…basically…game's too old, correct?  :P

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-08-29 20:15:33
Yeah, pretty much.

Posted by: Godofdeath19
Date: 2007-08-29 20:17:41
Well, welcome to GCLF