Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hi - Page 1

Hi

Posted by: Murph101
Date: 2007-09-01 12:49:17
Hi I am just new hear i i really need help about how to use message bord
if sombody could spare some time and help me out 

Re: Hi

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-09-01 14:06:35
What? Sending Personal Messages?

Date: 2007-09-01 14:09:45

What? Sending Personal Messages?

I need help about everthing about the site

Date: 2007-09-01 14:11:31
That will come with time, else you will have to specify more what you want.

Date: 2007-09-01 14:13:35

i need help about what and what not to post but mostly i need help with the shop :'( ???

Date: 2007-09-01 14:15:59

i need help about what and what not to post but mostly i need help with the shop :'( ???

Post anything you want as long as it is on topic and not spam, with GOOD GRAMMAR - Seems to cause a lot of problems with some people
And with the shop you can exchange money earned by posting for items of some sort.

Date: 2007-09-01 14:17:56

Post anything you want as long as it is on topic and not spam, with GOOD GRAMMAR - Seems to cause a lot of problems with some people
And with the shop you can exchange money earned by posting for items of some sort.

thankyou for the help but some times i will have troubles with spelling i will do my best to spell right what is spam ??? ??? ??? ???

Date: 2007-09-01 14:20:24

thankyou for the help but some times i will have troubles with spelling i will do my best to spell right

It isn't really about spelling. We just like Capitals and we don't like n00bspeak/chatspeak.

Date: 2007-09-01 14:22:06

Ok thanks for the help :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) :D
thankyou for the help but some times i will have troubles with spelling i will do my best to spell right

It isn't really about spelling. We just like Capitals and we don't like n00bspeak/chatspeak.

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-09-01 17:07:08

Ok thanks for the help :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) :D

You didn't put a message. But I know where there's moreā€¦

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-09-01 22:28:35
The forum help files are here.