Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I want to make this perfectly clear.im a girl - Page 1

I want to make this perfectly clear.im a girl

Posted by: Glitch Hunter
Date: 2007-09-12 10:14:44
I AM A GIRL. Does glitch hunter sound like a boy to you? Not in my school. Glitch Hunter, Glitch Winder and Glitch Scarer are all the names of my school firends.Glitch Hunterr is me. Trick Tester and Lucaria. They are me as well. Just to say.I am a girl.(Im gettin sick of explaining) and how come i cant reply in the aproved glitches section?

Re: I want to make this perfectly clear.im a girl

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-09-12 10:17:19
I have no idea.

Date: 2007-09-12 10:22:54
ok. i want to reply to the mew glitch special i made and tell then im a girl.im sick of being called a he.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-09-12 10:25:31
You could always say your gender in your Profile.

Date: 2007-09-12 10:28:00
im sure i did.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-09-12 11:45:28
Y'know, seeing as how there's a female symbol in your profile there, this thread really isn't needed as your gender is pretty much obvious. If someone really offends you by calling you a dude (I can understand, I'd hate it if people called me a girl), tell them through PM or something

Normal members can't post in the glitch submit subforums because, once it's approved, there's usually no further need for discussion