Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Just Telling You....... - Page 1

Just Telling You.......

Posted by: hypershadow12
Date: 2007-11-02 08:44:12
Im accesing from school, but the reason iv'e been gone was my internets down just wanted everyone to know im still alive

Re: Just Telling You.......

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-02 08:56:34

Im accesing from school, but the reason iv'e been gone was my internets down just wanted everyone to know im still alive

Welcome back!

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-02 09:52:07

Welcome back!

I don't have school today (teacher planning day). Oh, and, how long have you been gone?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-11-02 13:27:05

Welcome back!

I don't have school today (teacher planning day). Oh, and, how long have you been gone?
Welcome back I guess. I've seen you somewhere before (I think the PkDex thread). And I have school off today too for the same reason! (LedZeplin) Are ou really allowed to access from school?

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-02 15:57:01
Yeah, I don't know why. Here in SC, they've gone up to Spartanburg for the meeting. (I live near the city of Sumter, and 50 miles from our state capital, Columbia.)