Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hello - Page 1

Hello

Posted by: Divine E
Date: 2007-11-13 21:48:44
I actually forgot to do this. Well, I came to this site originaly to talk to a friend of mine who most of you know as Yuzihax. I was actually asking him if he wished to come back to my Pokemon Wi-Fi clan site (called The Elite 4.) and once again be a Global mod. He accepted, but was grounded from his Computer a few days later.  So now I am here. I am known as Divine E most places, but have a few other usernames. I own a pretty successful forum for my clan site with over 200 members on our site.  I used to glitch on Red and Blue, and I most recently found an odd glitch on my Diamond while getting Pokemon from Pal-Park. (I had a hacked Arceus obtained on Wi-Fi in my Party, and seemed to freeze my game when a Pokemon from Pal Park appeared.)
Also, (Since I do not know if it is ok to post a link to my site.) if you wish to join my Wi-Fi clan, PM me, and I will give you a link.

Re: Hello

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-11-13 22:39:37
Hi, and I give a lol rating to your favorite glitch.