Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Haven't been here in a while... - Page 1

Haven't been here in a while...

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2007-12-11 16:54:09
Well…when I left GCL it was because my indos caused a blue screen of death every time I tried to open my VBA. Then it became that every time I opened up the internet a blue screen of death apeared. Seeing that my computer was Effed up I had to switch to my Mac OS nine. So, with no hope of glitching, I left. However I'm getting a new computer for christmas so… yeah I'm back.

I'll give a cookie to everyone who accually read all of that.

Re: Haven't been here in a while...

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-11 17:08:42

Well…when I left GCL it was because my indos caused a blue screen of death every time I tried to open my VBA. Then it became that every time I opened up the internet a blue screen of death apeared. Seeing that my computer was Effed up I had to switch to my Mac OS nine. So, with no hope of glitching, I left. However I'm getting a new computer for christmas so… yeah I'm back.

I'll give a cookie to everyone who accually read all of that.
I read it all.

Date: 2007-12-11 17:23:26
Here's a cookie.

[img]http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/upload/2007/02/spider_cookie.jpg[/img]

anyone else?

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-11 17:28:13
I did…wait, what the hell are those THINGS on the cookie? Look like spiders…

Date: 2007-12-11 17:40:33
Yeah, they are, I never said what kind of cookie I'd give.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-12-11 19:01:03
Well, welcome back.