Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I'm leaving now. - Page 1

I'm leaving now.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-12-30 15:08:57
I'm going to leave GCL, but you don't care anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To those who actually DO care:

- 1337 in 36base is 50659.

-
You've been kicked out of #glitchcity by Zim|lrissi (You're like znet, nobody wants you here.) (Shitlisted.)

I CURSE YOU AND FMK, AND THAT CURSE IS THAT YOU WILL BE WHOEVER YOU ALREADY ARE. CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS INSULT? HAHA!

-  Don Watermeleon is evil. (Notice the extra e? Is he an edible Charnmander evo?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to contact me, join http://www.theundersquare.com/forums/ and join the forums, then PM BlitzerRyuusei. That would be me. >_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________>

Bye, see you later, s**t the above people for me.

Re: I'm leaving now.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-12-30 15:24:00

I'm going to leave GCL, but you don't care anyways. Since the laptop I'm on has almost no energy left, I'm going to type my final words later.

You weren't consitent, but you were on my buddy list.

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-12-30 15:37:58
Well, bye I guess. Hope you have a good time and maybe return to us one day.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-12-30 15:59:01
I haven't left yet though.  ::)

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-30 16:03:52
Why are you even going in the first place?

Date: 2007-12-30 16:07:39

Heh, I'd like to retract my previous nice statement about you leaving. If you're going to call me evil, and be an overall arsehole on this Forum, honestly we'd rather you not be here.

But it's a shame to see users go. So if you want, feel free to stay. But when you make an "I'm Leaving" thread, it's usually for attention…

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-30 17:32:39
See you next week

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-30 17:35:02
See you tommorow!

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-12-30 17:41:58
Theres no use quitting the site over what happens in chat, not everyone on the site hangs out there
and if the e in watermeleon makes him evil then wow, thats a bit odd.
if you were +b'd from the channel then I may be able to unban you, but if you were just kicked, just go rejoin its not a big deal

Date: 2007-12-30 17:44:38
Well to be honest, if all you're going to do is abuse scripts, then there's a good reason why you wouldn't be wanted.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-30 20:14:58

See you next week

See you tommorow!

Wow, aren't the both of you mean.

Date: 2007-12-30 20:17:28
Well, anyone who's been around on the internet knows enough about GoodByes to make that kind of response. And anyway, I'm the kind of guy to use bluntness over kindness.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-30 20:18:42
Definitely doesn't encourage people to come back.

Date: 2007-12-31 09:42:04

Look, this dude posted this after his "supposed" leaving message, that was only an hour later or so.