Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Looks like I'm on the radio now! - Page 1

Looks like I'm on the radio now!

Posted by: ChronosTanph
Date: 2007-12-31 16:45:58
I've never been any good with introductions, asking for money, expressing my feelings, telling somone that "That outfit looks great/horrible on you.", telling someone that I have to go save the world, or conversations in general for that matter.  But whatever, I'll give it a shot.

I'm…A new guy…I promise.  I'm into Pokemon (or else I wouldn't be here, duh) and their glitches.  I like rock music of all kinds.  Old, new, punk, metal, foreign…I don't really like much other music than rock music.

So, I guess I'm along for the ride here.  I'll do what I must because I can.  The only old Pokemon games I have to work with is R,B, and Y.
Anyway, I'm always glad to make new friends and am here to chat if your bored.  And I'm NOT a psyco.  Promise!
Waaaaayy too long intro there.  In closing, don't be suprised to find me passed out in the floor.

And you've never seen me before, I SWEAR!  Never.  Pure coincidence.  No, that's impossible.

Re: Looks like I'm on the radio now!

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-12-31 16:46:56
Welcome!

Hope your stay is good.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-31 16:52:07
Welcome! RBY should be all you need! ;)

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-31 16:55:41

I've never been any good with introductions, asking for money, expressing my feelings, telling somone that "That outfit looks great/horrible on you.", telling someone that I have to go save the world, or conversations in general for that matter.  But whatever, I'll give it a shot.

I'm…A new guy…I promise.  I'm into Pokemon (or else I wouldn't be here, duh) and their glitches.  I like rock music of all kinds.  Old, new, punk, metal, foreign…I don't really like much other music than rock music.

So, I guess I'm along for the ride here.  I'll do what I must because I can.  The only old Pokemon games I have to work with is R,B, and Y.
Anyway, I'm always glad to make new friends and am here to chat if your bored.  And I'm NOT a psyco.  Promise!
Waaaaayy too long intro there.  In closing, don't be suprised to find me passed out in the floor.

And you've never seen me before, I SWEAR!  Never.  Pure coincidence.  No, that's impossible.

Is Led Zeppelin and the Beatles included?

Posted by: ChronosTanph
Date: 2007-12-31 17:15:18

Is Led Zeppelin and the Beatles included?

Are you kidding me?  Of course they are!  I like "When the Levy Breaks" and "Paperback Writer".  I like a whole lot of other bands in that era too.  Glad to see a fellow rocker.

Yay!  Happy people with cheery replies!  Thanks for the welcomes!  I'll do my best to help the community.

Date: 2007-12-31 17:17:08
For me, "What Is And What Should Never Be" and "A Day In The Life".

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2007-12-31 17:47:07
I also like "When the Levy Breaks." :) That could be that that's the only Led Zeppelin song I know, though. :-\

Oh, and welcome to GCLF. ;)

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2007-12-31 18:52:00
Hi, ChronosTanph, enjoy your stay with us at Glitch City Laboratories.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-31 18:55:12

[img]http://i.just-owns.eu/i/f_3071199051334.png[/img]
Hi, GoldenChaos, enjoy your stay with us at Glitch City Laboratories.
:???: Huh? Is he GoldenChaos?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-31 18:56:29

[img]http://i.just-owns.eu/i/f_3071199051334.png[/img]
Hi, GoldenChaos, enjoy your stay with us at Glitch City Laboratories.
:???: Huh? Is he GoldenChaos?
Thet have the same IP address.

Date: 2007-12-31 18:57:51
I think not….

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-31 18:58:46

I think not….
Why do you say that?

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2007-12-31 18:58:58
No, he isn't. I think it's a shared IP address. I sometimes look up the IPs of new members and make witty remarks.

… I can be a BOFH (Bastard Operator from Hell) sometimes.

With that in mind…

Locked.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-12-31 19:01:28
Why lock the thread?

Date: 2007-12-31 19:03:54
Maybe they're brothers?