Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Greetings glitchers. - Page 1

Greetings glitchers.

Posted by: baby_fire
Date: 2008-03-10 23:37:37
Hello, I'm new to this website. It's been quite useful to me in my research of glitches. Especially the explanation as to the hows and whys of missingno without rumors attached.

I've been glitching before I found this website however. The first glitch I've done was with missingno roughly six years ago when pokemon was on it's hight of popularity. After a while, I got bored (and scared) of missingno and simply played the game as normal. Witch usually consisted of me starting a new game, not getting very far before getting bored, going on a hiatus for a while, coming back, restarting the game, rinse and repeat. Meanwhile I played other games. Eventually I stopped playing my blue and yellow altogether.

It was around the third generation where I was watching glitches from youtube of glitch city and decided that I wanted to try it myself. That's when I started my study of glitches. I tried glitch city tones of times, showing it off to my friends, and being amazed as to what was there. My studies led to the spinning glitch, catching a shellder, and almost screwing myself due to saving one step before glitch city, without a pokemon knowing fly in my party. I also took to researching glitches online, but they usually didn't have straight facts.

Later, I got bored of glitching, but I started again after seeing this website. Best of all, I now have a game reserved for glitching so I don't have to worry about messing up my original game. (Only cost nine dollars on amazon.com)

Currently, I'm trying to start up a comic idea based on glitches. Whether or not I'll get far as finishing the first page is up to my ability to procrastinate.

In case you haven't noticed, I only glitch in pokemon games. Mostly the r/b/y games. I play other games, however, the glitches in those don't seam to have nearly as fun glitches.

Re: Greetings glitchers.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-11 08:27:20
OK then, well, hi! I am Prof. Sherkel, and yeah. Welcome to Glitch City Laboratories forums!

Date: 2008-03-11 09:01:18
Hello. Sorry about my long first post. xp

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-03-11 14:20:58
Welcome to GCLF. I'm Bassmasta, the one and only. ;D

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-03-11 15:24:35
Hey there, I'm Yuzihax, one of the lazier Administrators GCLF has to offer.
Welcome and whatnot.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-11 21:35:34
I'm, as the name suguests, Zach the Glich Buster. You will like it here, [size=5pt]we hope[/size]

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-03-11 23:09:11

OK then, well, hi! I am Prof. Sherkel, and yeah. Welcome to Glitch City Laboratories forums!
[size=0pt]*wisper* his name is Guy *wisper*[/size]

YO YO MA!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-03-12 10:29:35
Hello!
Glad to see more people registering!

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-03-12 13:21:26
Lo there, & as most of the other people are stating their usernames, I'll follow suit. I'm Hoggins *cheezey grin + thumbs up*.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-12 14:30:24
Hello, I'm super fivex! I hope you have a good time.
[size=0pt]BTW, you live and you learn[/size] :P

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-03-12 18:43:01

Hello!
Glad to see more people registering!

It seems that there has been an ASPLODE of new members recently…*ponders*

Date: 2008-03-13 00:54:23
Thanks for welcoming me everyone. ^.^