Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Omgsh, hey! - Page 2

Re: Omgsh, hey!

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-03-24 18:09:45
*insert generic greeting here*
::) :D :P

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-03-25 00:46:31

Oldbie? :D
Well hello.
Im SCared_Fir3 AKA Pokemon_Yellow
Nice to meet ya!

Yes indeed! X3
Idr what I went by before, but I know I saw Pokemon_Yellow around here before. :3
Orly?It must of been me because that was my old name ^_^
YAY IM NOT THE ONLY GIRL [most of the time] ACTIVE ON GCL!
Whoohoo. =3

YAY!
Lol, I thought I was going to be too. I was looking around thinking "Now that I think about it, all the REALLY active people here were boys…Wonder what that makes me?" x3

hardly. although in general the male:female ratio is 4:1 (as stated on the stat page), a number of our most prolific contributors are female. One of our top posting moderators is female. It's not really the sausage fest it looks like. :)

Anyway, welcome. I'm Abwayax, and as you might remember I own the site. The nazi thing is only temporary, BTW. :)

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-03-25 08:22:58
What is the Nazi thing about anyway?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-25 15:22:12

What is the Nazi thing about anyway?
I think it has something to do with Aprill fools.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-03-25 15:25:50
But it's not April. Although the forums did say it was April 1st a few days ago.

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2008-03-25 17:33:25
the Nazi thing came from IRC, if I recall. But, thats not the thing to talk about here; welcome (back) to GCLF, I am XD003, one of the more… uhm… eccentric mods?

Posted by: TimiiChan
Date: 2008-03-25 17:39:01

Oldbie? :D
Well hello.
Im SCared_Fir3 AKA Pokemon_Yellow
Nice to meet ya!

Yes indeed! X3
Idr what I went by before, but I know I saw Pokemon_Yellow around here before. :3
Orly?It must of been me because that was my old name ^_^
YAY IM NOT THE ONLY GIRL [most of the time] ACTIVE ON GCL!
Whoohoo. =3

YAY!
Lol, I thought I was going to be too. I was looking around thinking "Now that I think about it, all the REALLY active people here were boys…Wonder what that makes me?" x3

hardly. although in general the male:female ratio is 4:1 (as stated on the stat page), a number of our most prolific contributors are female. One of our top posting moderators is female. It's not really the sausage fest it looks like. :)

Anyway, welcome. I'm Abwayax, and as you might remember I own the site. The nazi thing is only temporary, BTW. :)

Awesome, coolbeans. xD
Thanks muchly everyone. ^^

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-03-25 19:14:25
Little late on my part, but, HELLO!

Date: 2008-03-26 10:58:29

Lawl, that's fine, thanks much!
Hey there to you too! ^^

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-03-27 10:09:20

Hey there to you too! ^^

PWN.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-03-27 20:05:05
Happy joining.

Date: 2008-03-27 21:13:45

Hey there to you too! ^^

PWN.

Yay! =D

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-03-29 19:38:05
Welcome back! You probably don't know me because I have only joined about a year ago but I'm Bluelatios. Enjoy the forums!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-03-31 21:22:33
heh, the funny thing is that I actually did try to look for your past identity using several search terms (your email, photobucket username, etc)… and then just looked through the database for all the female members. Didn't find anything, but I did find your profiles on a couple other sites.

Not to make you think I'm a stalker or anything. Pure curiosity.

Date: 2008-03-31 22:27:40

heh, the funny thing is that I actually did try to look for your past identity using several search terms (your email, photobucket username, etc)… and then just looked through the database for all the female members. Didn't find anything, but I did find your profiles on a couple other sites.

Not to make you think I'm a stalker or anything. Pure curiosity.

Oh wow, I didn't even know you could do that. xD
Hmm.
I got a new computer while I was gone, that might be part of it. With a new IP and all.