Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I'm fading away (if anyone has noticed) - Page 1

I'm fading away (if anyone has noticed)

Posted by: TM56
Date: 2008-04-25 18:25:43
Hey all, I haven't been the most active person here so it's fine if no one knows me haha. Anyway, my crystal version doesn't work anymore so there isn't a lot more I can contribute to GCL (I wanted to try that celebi trick too - sucks). I guess I'll have to say farewell here but I'll be around at random. I'll be browsing GCL but I probably wouldn't be writing or posting anything (unless it's Q glitch related hehe).

That's about it, really. So it's hello to those who knows about my existence here now and goodbye to those who already know.

(do I even want to consider getting a new crystal version or getting it fixed?)

Re: I'm fading away (if anyone has noticed)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-04-25 20:51:27

Hey all, I haven't been the most active person here so it's fine if no one knows me haha. Anyway, my crystal version doesn't work anymore so there isn't a lot more I can contribute to GCL (I wanted to try that celebi trick too - sucks). I guess I'll have to say farewell here but I'll be around at random. I'll be browsing GCL but I probably wouldn't be writing or posting anything (unless it's Q glitch related hehe).

That's about it, really. So it's hello to those who knows about my existence here now and goodbye to those who already know.

(do I even want to consider getting a new crystal version or getting it fixed?)

Bye.
You don't have to go.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-25 21:25:52
Well, TM56, it could be the battery, inside the cartridge, as my brother's Gold and Silver, suddenly deleted his data, and my Yellow over the years, has been doing it. It's not the end of the world. Use VBA Crystal, as I use them to help my research for Pokemon Green Glitches, to help Newo.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-27 17:17:37
Yeah! roms make everything better! (Don't have to pay, for one thing)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-27 18:34:50
Yeah. It's how I began my research, due to the ROMS.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-04-28 22:29:17
Any concerns that there illegal should not be taken into consideration.