Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

'ello - Page 1

'ello

Posted by: Kalmana
Date: 2008-05-23 02:29:08
Well, im not too sure what I should put in this thread. Right now im debating on a couple of things really, but then again im not too sure if I will actually post again after my introduction thread…Which I usually hate seeing on a different forum I goto (probably because we dont have a different section for introductions, so it just clutters the front page). Anyways, I found this site through a video on Youtube and it posted a link here. Im not too much of a fan of Pokemon anymore (although I still like Red->Silver), but I wouldn't mind recording some more Pokemon glitches for my youtube channel…which currently only has the Mew glitch (combined with the level 1-100 thing) and a few others.

So long story short, I'm here to learn more glitches and stuff.

;D

Re: 'ello

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-23 10:30:41
Good for you. Currently, the staff and members have been reserching 3 generation glitches known as "Decamarks". I'm Houndoom by the way. Nice to meet you.

Re: 'ello

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-23 10:59:06
Yeah. PM me if you need help with something. *You do this by clicking my name, scrolling down to the "Send this user a message" option, and typing what you want. Then click send.