Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hi! Im NinjaMaster! - Page 1

Hi! Im NinjaMaster!

Posted by: NinjaMaster
Date: 2008-05-25 00:20:14
Im NinjaMaster! I have been playing Pokemon since I was 6 years old! I have moved from Marriland to Serebii.net, hoping to find a Forum Site with rules that arent so ridiculis (Finally I found this one and I think the rules are okay and reasonable)!

Re: Hi! Im NinjaMaster!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-05-25 00:28:58
Hello! This place isn't really about pokemon though.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-25 03:57:20
Hi there. This is a Pokemon site, but more for the glitched variety. Check the main page. It says: GLITCH CITY Laboratories. Don't let that deter you from enjoying yourself though. Stay as long as you want.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-05-25 06:33:41
Hi! … … …well, hope you have a good time :)! If you like glitches though this site is even better, have you checked out the main site?

Date: 2008-05-26 06:25:08
Of course I have. I access the forums from the main site.

Alternate personality: No stupid, he was talking to the NinjaMaster.

Date: 2008-05-27 02:41:03
Are kiddin? I LOVE Pokemon glitches! There awseome! (And funny to!) And they have a general Pokemon Discssion Forum here to!

In fact, I am a glitch discoverer! (Well sort of) I was one of the players who discovered the internal Clock glitch in the DS that lets you get infinite Masseges on Diamond and Pearl!

And thanks for the Welcome!

Date: 2008-05-27 07:30:22
Thanks. You like RPGs?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-05-27 10:51:34

Im NinjaMaster! I have been playing Pokemon since I was 6 years old! I have moved from Marriland to Serebii.net, hoping to find a Forum Site with rules that arent so ridiculis (Finally I found this one and I think the rules are okay and reasonable)!

I hope you have a enjoyable stay.

Date: 2008-05-27 11:10:43
Yeah. I do too. By the way, bad spelling bugs me. Whenever I see a poorly spelt post, I try to ignore it, but secretly want to correct it, usually ending with me getting stressed or headaches. (Sorry if that last part was a little off topic.)

Date: 2008-05-27 16:17:43

Thanks. You like RPGs?

Yeah! Its my favorite Video game style!

Date: 2008-05-27 16:31:56

Thanks. You like RPGs?

Yeah! Its my favorite Video game style!
About 97% of the posts lately have been on RPGs.
Also how do you do that internal clock glitch? Or is it the same one that lets you get infinite migratages?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-05-27 18:00:33
lets you get infinite Masseges

is it the same one that lets you get infinite migratages?

What the hell do those words mean? Masseges and Migratages? Am I missing something really big from Diamond and Pearl that I should really get it for?

Anyway Hi, this forums is slightly out of control, so strictly speaking you could talk about anything… with rules obviously.
Nice to see people joining…

Date: 2008-05-27 18:10:18
Masseges is massages, migratings…you know, the act of migration…? Couldn't think of any other way to say it.

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2008-05-29 18:48:58
[insert generic greeting and welcome here]

Date: 2008-05-29 21:45:18

[insert generic greeting and welcome here]

You always introduce yourself to to others like that?