Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I'm new - Page 2

Re: I'm new

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-06-13 18:04:34
Yeah guys, it's just a damn space!! Remember how shitty I spelled and what not? But I improved! And this guy just misses one or two spaces, but at least he has good grammar! Just stop making a big fuss, you wouldn't want these types of greetings if you were new, either if you didn't care. Hi MewthreeX! I hope you have a great time here! If you ever need anything, pm me kk?

Cya!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-06-13 19:06:32
Hello. Arceus For the win!
(I hope this doesn't turn into  another murph incedent)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-06-13 20:04:26
Please ignore all of those guys, some people just like to jump on some minor things like spacing.

Anyway, welcome to GCLF. If you haven't you should read the rules to get a feel for how we do things around here. I like your enthusiasm… However, we already have quite a many admins and moderators, and I don't think anyone feels that we need any more at this point.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-06-14 12:30:49
Welcome. Try not to pay to much Attention to the picky grammar people.  Hope you have a good time and help contribute to glitches here.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-06-14 20:45:17
Umm…welcome! I'm Prof. Sherkel!

Yeah, don't be too offended by them. Grammar is important, but you'll catch on quickly.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-06-16 14:00:46
Good for you, you like MissingNo.  *gives the Glitch Lovers Badge*