Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hello - Page 1

Hello

Posted by: KBWPKMN
Date: 2008-08-16 07:28:39
Hi, I'm KBWPKMN, I got my name from the name of my character in my Red version of Pokemon. I'm basically a ROM hacker and I've been wanting to make my own Pokemon hacks ever since I saw some pretty cool ones. As for right now, I'm only going to be working on the Red, Blue, and Yellow versions of my Pokemon hack as they were the first Pokemon games made for the handheld systems. I'll be working my way up to Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire. and Emerald. If you have any suggestions for any of my Gameboy Pokemon hacks, you can E-mail me or post on the Game hacking discussions board.

Re: Hello

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-08-16 08:13:23
Welcome to GlitchCity. I hope you enjoy Glitches as well.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-08-16 23:13:51
Welcome to Glitchcity Laboratories.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-08-17 17:25:17
Welcome to GCLF

||||||||
                                                          ||||||||
                                                          ||||||||
                                                      |||||||||||
                                                      |||||||||||
                                                      |||||||||||
                                                      |||||||||||    <—- First and easiest question of all glitches,
                                                                                  What is this Pokemon?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-08-19 16:08:32
Well, welcome to Glitch City Laboratories! My name is Prof. Sherkel. You seem to be dudeish (slang word of mine, more or less=cool).

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-08-20 07:22:34

||||||||
                                                          ||||||||
                                                          ||||||||
                                                      |||||||||||
                                                      |||||||||||
                                                      |||||||||||
                                                      |||||||||||    <—- First and easiest question of all glitches,
                                                                                  What is this Pokemon?

Why, that's a [censored], my friend.

Ah, KBWPKMN! Welcome to Glitch City. Read the rules, make friends, and have fun.

EDIT by Prof. Sherkel: I think we was meant to guess it, so I censored it. It's easy though anyway so it doesn't really matter but still.

EDIT by ?????(000): Oh. It's a guessing game. I get it. If you don't even know what that glitch is, you wasted your time joining.