Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

hello - Page 1

hello

Posted by: DJ_JK
Date: 2008-08-19 09:20:06
Hello GCL forums

I only recently got interested in glitches (from the pokemon games to be exact) and they sparkled my interest to say the least :P. I recently read an article explaining the mechanics behind missingno and I wanted to learn ways of discovering these mechanics. Shortly after, I discovered these forums and I thought I'd join. You never know what you can learn.

Re: hello

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-08-19 09:46:11
Welcome to GCL. I rarely welcome new members. I'm the silent-type, so you might not get much of a welcome from me. :P Welcome, and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-08-19 14:57:25
Yo dude! Sounds like you'll like it here! Welcome anyway, enjoy your stay. I am Prof. Sherkel.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-08-19 15:48:49
Hi, Welcome to the site. Hope you become a well respected member of the community.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-08-20 07:20:33
Welcome to Glitch  City. Read the rules, and have fun.

…I love saying that!