Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I'm new, but I'm not new. - Page 1

I'm new, but I'm not new.

Posted by: Missingno. Master
Date: 2008-09-04 20:38:16
Hey, there.  Name's Missingno. Master.  You may already know me from Bulbapedia, Bulbagarden forums, Serebiiforums, or the Smogon forums.  Anyway, I actually registered here about a year ago, then forgot.  Then I forgot my password, but the whole password email thing wasn't working.  It's a long story.  Anyway, long story short, I'm here now, so hi.

Re: I'm new, but I'm not new.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-09-04 20:43:49
Hi.

If anyone's wondering what the end of the long story was it was me using profile edits to contact him and get his pass back since I couldn't use PMs. (Also he had a similar IP to the original IP so I assumed the guest trying to recover the pass was him.  Seems I was right.)

Go me! :D

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-09-06 09:14:32
Hey yo dude! You're the due who has tons of shinies! I saw you on SPPF a lot! Welcome!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-09-07 21:00:45
Uhh… Hey Welcome to GCLF, have a glitching good time!