Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hello im new here - Page 1

Hello im new here

Posted by: shirabu
Date: 2008-11-03 20:30:51
hello I've been searching around for another forum labled under glitch after my glitch information caught fire. well i hope to become a great part to this forum and cant wait to enjoy its splender. Oh and if your wondering my nick name is in japanese and it maens: City lab. Im just not that creative  :'( .
.:shirabu:.

Re: Hello im new here

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-11-03 22:33:38
Hi.

Might want to work on using capitalization at the beginning of sentences.
Commas too plz.

Assholery aside, sup.

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-11-05 20:31:06
Gah, we focus too much on grammar here. I mean, it's not that big of a deal, is it? :/

Anyway, welcome to Glitch City Labs! :) You seem pretty knowledgable about both glitches and Forums, so we're glad to have a member like you here. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-11-05 20:41:34

Gah, we focus too much on grammar here. I mean, it's not that big of a deal, is it? :/

YES IT IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM IT IS A BIGGER ISSUE THAN THE TWO WARS THE U.S. IS IN THIS IS SUCH A HUGE ISSUE ITS TEN TIMES AS BIG AS A BAD PRESIDENT AND THREE TIMES AS BAD AS AIDS HOW CAN YOU ASK A QUESTION LIKE THAT OH MY GOD GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-11-05 23:49:18
(LOL @ Yuzi)

Anyway, welcome shirabu, and, like my "colleague" said, you may want to work JUST A LITTLE BIT on your grammar. Just to avoid any fights going on between you and others.

Posted by: Mezase Master
Date: 2008-11-06 07:18:17

YES IT IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM IT IS A BIGGER ISSUE THAN THE TWO WARS THE U.S. IS IN THIS IS SUCH A HUGE ISSUE ITS TEN TIMES AS BIG AS A BAD PRESIDENT AND THREE TIMES AS BAD AS AIDS HOW CAN YOU ASK A QUESTION LIKE THAT OH MY GOD GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Yet you're the one who's making a big deal over grammar in the first place.  Irony, no?

But anyways, welcome to the land of hypocrisy.

Posted by: shirabu
Date: 2008-11-06 14:30:13

Yet you're the one who's making a big deal over grammar in the first place.  Irony, no?

But anyways, welcome to the land of hypocrisy.

LOL this is actualy the best laugh ive had in ages (falls down laughing). Yes I do know a bit about forums, Glitches, and RPG's (1 of which currently running on the internet to test out other gammers). I have also done some beta testing for Xbox Sony and Nintendo.as my old sign language teacher sayed "No matter what you are who you are or where you are you all have something to learn and do for others. I not being able to hear can teach you this wonderful language"

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-11-06 19:21:56
Welcome to Glitch City Laboratories, shirabu.
I am Prof. Sherkel, at your service if you need me. Enjoy your stay.