Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hay guise! - Page 1

Hay guise!

Posted by: HTMLCODER.exe
Date: 2008-11-26 16:17:06
[size=1]Well… As an expierenced (over 9K Exp. Points!) forum user, I will post in an Intro board.
[/size]
Hello everyone. I am a programmer, who was EXTREMELY obsessed with Pokemon Silver a few years ago, and I am still interested. I am also interested in various glitches and stuff. I am currently making a tileset from G/S/C, using an emulator, a Silver ROM and Graphics Gale (extremely hot for tileset making!!). So, here I am, and… uh. Whatever. Just to meake it easier for you to choose a style, I am a 16 year old guy.

Re: Hay guise!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-12-01 10:31:38
Oh, uh.. hi there. Please, if you're a hacker, don't hack anyone's account. You won't be popular.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2008-12-01 14:29:18

Oh, uh.. hi there. Please, if you're a hacker, don't hack anyone's account. You won't be popular.

bahaha
I'm sure he won't.

Anyway, warm welcomes and such. Have a super fun happy time here. :D

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-12-01 14:33:21

Please, if you're a hacker, don't hack anyone's account. You won't be popular.

A) Not likely.

B) I don't think hackers worry about popularity :/

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-12-01 14:34:20
welcome dude, you sound like you'll fit in well here.

Date: 2008-12-01 16:40:28
Hehe… Nice to see some replies there!
By the way, a rule of tumb about hackers:
If you know somehow a person is a hacker, then s/he isn't. True hackers won't reveal  themselves anyway. By the way, I am playing Pok?mon Silver right now, having fun, doing research and ripping tiles (for my game, maybe will do some rewamps… who knows?). Now that's funny. By the way, some of my Pok?mon related stuff is located on youtube - youngromh4x0r account. By the way, thanks to everyone who said these wram words of welcome ™. xD

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-12-01 18:51:52

Hehe… Nice to see some replies there!
By the way, a rule of tumb about hackers:
If you know somehow a person is a hacker, then s/he isn't. True hackers won't reveal  themselves anyway. By the way, I am playing Pok?mon Silver right now, having fun, doing research and ripping tiles (for my game, maybe will do some rewamps… who knows?). Now that's funny. By the way, some of my Pok?mon related stuff is located on youtube - youngromh4x0r account. By the way, thanks to everyone who said these wram words of welcome ™. xD

Sounds hackerish in italics.

Date: 2008-12-03 07:37:49
Sounds hackerish in italics.

You care? I thought "youngromhacker" was taken. And we call it "rom hacking", not "rom modding" or somethinglike this. By the way, what was up with the forums last two days? It showed a blank page then…

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-12-03 11:11:36
It does that sometimes.