Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hiya...I'm new ^///^ - Page 1

Hiya...I'm new ^///^

Posted by: Missingno.
Date: 2008-12-13 19:50:50
Hi.My name's Missingno. & I like to study glitches, though some glitches scare me as one deleted my brothers & is friend's game.(I had to many 'M kangashkangs on my brother's game & I think I did a wrong step while trying to do the 'Glitch City' trick.)So I try to study minor, glitches that are safe for your game.
Anyway, like I said before, my name's Missingno., i'm a glitched vaporeon (I like vaporeons)& I have a small army of glitched poke'mon at my disposal.They're in my signature.
I really hope I have a good time here. ^^

Re: Hiya...I'm new ^///^

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-12-13 20:04:52
Hey!! Welcome =D to GCLF, if you ever need anything ask me, nice to have another lovely lady here!

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-12-13 20:12:21
Ah, another new member. Good.

My real name is !@#$, my nickname at home is %^&*

But simply call me Atoms.

Posted by: Gawaxay
Date: 2008-12-13 21:43:17

Hi.My name's Missingno. & I like to study glitches, though some glitches scare me as one deleted my brothers & is friend's game.(I had to many 'M kangashkangs on my brother's game & I think I did a wrong step while trying to do the 'Glitch City' trick.)So I try to study minor, glitches that are safe for your game.
Anyway, like I said before, my name's Missingno., i'm a glitched vaporeon (I like vaporeons)& I have a small army of glitched poke'mon at my disposal.They're in my signature.
I really hope I have a good time here. ^^

Hey! Welcome to GCLF! Although I'll give you a little tip; try to improve your spelling a bit, we're mostly sometimes occasionally professional here. And here's another tip. This character ?
is Alt-0233 on the pad on the right side of your keyboard.

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2008-12-13 22:02:24
Gooooooooood evening and welcome to GCLF!

Make sure to read the Rules, 'kay?

-the true MissingNo@GCLF

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-12-13 22:06:58

-the true MissingNo@GCLF

Now with Missingno. joining us, it would be difficult for me to tell who's who, MissingNo.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2008-12-14 01:02:36
Hello, Missingno.
Welcome to the Labs.

Posted by: Gawaxay
Date: 2008-12-14 16:42:31

-the true MissingNo@GCLF

Now with Missingno. joining us, it would be difficult for me to tell who's who, MissingNo.

Not really…
New guy: Missingno.
Old guy: MissingNo

Posted by: barneyzhen
Date: 2008-12-15 19:04:16
Now that I think about it… Why hasn't anyone taken that name after 1000 or so members?  :-\

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-12-15 19:30:53

Now that I think about it… Why hasn't anyone taken that name after 1000 or so members?  :-\

Someone already did, but SMF is case-sensitive.

At least 10 others use a variation of the name, too.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-12-16 11:01:20
Yeah, you get quite a few…
Hi anyway.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-12-16 16:51:29
Welcome, MissingNo. with a period! Enjoy your stay here at GCLF. By the way, neither of the glitches you mentioned should delete your game, just so you know.

[size=3pt]Mutou Yami used to be Wild. MissingNo. appeared! or something like that.[/size]