Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Suddenly...this. - Page 1

Suddenly...this.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-01-06 21:31:22
All was silent at GCL, when suddenly…

*BOOM*

Boxman returned! Then stuff happened! Like people posting on this thread! As well as people posting in other threads!
———————————–
So I guess Decamark Research collapsed and its up to me to save it, or has everyone totally moved on to Gen. IV Glitches?

Re: Suddenly...this.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-01-07 00:04:39
Gen III glitches died, gen IV glitches sprung up, gen IV glitches died quickly

Date: 2009-01-07 15:03:02

Gen III glitches died, gen IV glitches sprung up, gen IV glitches died quickly

Then what happened? It there any hope for revival?

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-01-07 17:10:48
There's hope if people do research and the Glitchdex is updated. So 1/2 ain't bad.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-01-07 21:53:46
Consider this.

There are 65,000+ of those things in R/S. The same number in Emerald. Then the same number in Fr/Lg. Then a hundred or so less in D/P. And then repeat that for Platinum.

That is over 300,000 across both generations. I'm not sure if we have the resources, energy, or time to get all of that data. I mean, you're welcome to do as much as you can, of course.

Date: 2009-01-07 22:07:10

Consider this.

There are 65,000+ of those things in R/S. The same number in Emerald. Then the same number in Fr/Lg. Then a hundred or so less in D/P. And then repeat that for Platinum.

That is over 300,000 across both generations. I'm not sure if we have the resources, energy, or time to get all of that data. I mean, you're welcome to do as much as you can, of course.

Eh, keeps me busy.

Anyway, I'm really surprised how the Glitch Dex lacks the G/S/C glitches.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-01-08 09:07:47
Or we could edit VBA's source code and get stuff done 20x faster.

(It's out there…)

Emerald goes to like ~800-1500 before everything crashes because they have no animation so we already have a few thousand done in that sense.

Date: 2009-01-08 15:06:54
Don't forget that EH only goes to to High 0400s before crashing due to random errors. Once I get to that number in LG, I'm going to reward myself.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-01-08 20:00:53

Consider this.

Wow 0_o

If so, keep looking until you get tired and then lets be happy
with what we got.