Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Mutou Yami has returned! - Page 1

Mutou Yami has returned!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-02-16 19:47:06
That's right, I'm finally back! I have no idea what has been going for for the last 2 maybe 3 weeks. When I tried to get here all I got was Page Load Error. But, I'm back now hopefully, to stay.

Re: Mutou Yami has returned!

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-02-16 23:12:50
I don't recall you leaving in the first place.

Date: 2009-02-16 23:20:49
Well, i don't know when I was last on, but since then I've been offline since. I kept getting an error saying the connection was interrupted, and the document contains no data. Yet I could get to other places, like other forums but I couldn't get here and to the main site for about 2 maybe 3 weeks.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-02-17 07:50:06
The old serer randomly blocked people including you and Kyoukipichi. (He had to connect through a proxy like Tor)  This one should be fine though.

Date: 2009-02-17 12:10:08
Ugh, and I thought it was my Internet playing up.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-17 14:27:38
I'm glad the server change was quite swift. I honestly thought that the site wouldn't be back up for some time.

Date: 2009-02-17 15:14:26
I thought someone had blocked my IP from here for no reason… Uh, also why are all the avatars, missing? Mine seems to show.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-17 16:34:56
I'm not sure. I can't seem to reupload mine for some reason.  :???:

Date: 2009-02-17 18:48:16
How strange. Well, I'm glad to be back. ^^

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-02-17 18:48:48

I paid $30/month for this server and spent many hours setting everything up, moving it, and trying to fix any problems/errors that come up. My work is done. Your avatar is your problem now.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-17 20:46:02
I had my avatar set to the preloaded Gardevoir sprite – the Pok?mon sprites are gone.  What will [insert name here] do?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-02-17 20:58:56
Go get your sprite from a sprite resource. It's that simple.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-02-17 22:47:43

I paid $30/month for this server and spent many hours setting everything up, moving it, and trying to fix any problems/errors that come up. My work is done. Your avatar is your problem now.
Now that is not right. You ARE the head administrator. It IS your problem as it has happened to quite a few people.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-02-17 23:20:07
Stop it, Fivex. He's done just enough. I have no problem with my avatar anyway, the problem is moot by now.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-02-20 22:08:38

That's right, I'm finally back! I have no idea what has been going for for the last 2 maybe 3 weeks. When I tried to get here all I got was Page Load Error. But, I'm back now hopefully, to stay.

Welcome back Ma'am I've been expecting you.

Would you like cup of tea?