Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

which is coolest? - Page 1

which is coolest?

Posted by: Zecharai
Date: 2009-02-26 15:45:37
Hey, GCLerz!!! I'm new here and I didn't rly know what to post, so I decided to make a board for you to post your opinion on which pokemon is the coolest. The pokemon can be from any generation and any game.

I think the coolest is gallade.

Re: which is coolest?

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-02-26 15:49:30
zechorai, please read the rules, and welcome! Please enjoy this forum. Favorite game of pokemon: yellow.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-02-26 15:50:05
Hmhm…welcome to GCLF, but I beleive that the Favorite Pok?mon thread should be enough (this thread isn't needed is what I'm saying).

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2009-02-26 18:09:56
Sup, welcome to GCL. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

It's tough to name my favorite Pokemon, but recently, I've been using Azelf a lot. He's a great special sweeper that's not uber.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-26 18:19:10
Gardevoir FTW.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-02-26 19:23:11
Hello and welcome to GCLF! Being our guest helps us keep on glitchin'! As for my favorite Pokemon, many people could guess Latios and be right! Currently I have a Metagross in my inventory cause he rules too!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-02-28 10:50:39
Blaziken, because he is epic.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2009-03-13 17:29:11

Blaziken, because he is epic.

um, are you trying to tell me something ?
I like Blaziken so much I have Blaziken on my wall. And I'm not kidding.