Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Oh wow, look here, a new person! - Page 1

Oh wow, look here, a new person!

Posted by: Citrine_Pink
Date: 2009-03-23 22:39:20
Pleased to meet you! I'm glad to have found a place that shares the same interests as me! Please take care of me, and I hope we can be friends!

Re: Oh wow, look here, a new person!

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-03-23 22:54:28
o hai there new person.
Well, I'm not really good at greeting newcomers, so I'll just say "read the rules or something" and leave now.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-03-23 22:55:17
It's about this, this old fossil, started welcoming the new people. Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-03-24 10:51:27
Welcome, don't be a n00b, or a failure for that matter.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-03-24 13:12:52
Read the rules (this is actually something everyone should do).

Also, thumb through some of the posts around here, just to get an understanding of the many in-jokes and memes thrown around here.  I (personally) wouldn't go so far as to LURK MOAR *shot*, but that might work.

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2009-03-26 19:32:02
Yeah, welcome to GCL, it's always nice to have new people join. Enjoy your stay. :)

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2009-03-26 20:19:16
Hola! Welcome to GCLF!!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-03-27 03:43:15
Hi there, welcome to GCLF. It's a pleasure to meet new members, hope you're active and enjoy your stay, however long it may be. :)

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-04-01 23:08:37

Pleased to meet you! I'm glad to have found a place that shares the same interests as me! Please take care of me, and I hope we can be friends!

Oh I will take care of you very well, if you ever need anythng
or if someone is bothering you, PM me.

So, welcome to GCLF and enjoy your stay :).