Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Don't mind me - Page 1

Don't mind me

Posted by: Wild GHOST
Date: 2009-04-02 04:36:34
I'm just a wandering ghost.
Note that I claim no credit for the linked videos.

Re: Don't mind me

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-02 04:39:26
Welcome to Glitch City Laboratories. We hope you enjoy your stay, with us. We hope you have read the forum rules, are willing to follow them.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-04-02 04:47:46
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/v65g1i.jpg[/img]
(Don't worry, we're not really a bikie gang.)

Posted by: Wild GHOST
Date: 2009-04-02 04:56:06
Thanks for the warm welcome!
I must say that I don't have a use for the complimentary 11-year-old; she's many years too young for me.
The soda may be good. It may just be the fact that it's nearly 5 AM in my timezone, but I cannot seem to make out what type of soda it is.

And I kind of figured that this place wasn't filled with bikers, although a forum for biking Pok?mon fans would certainly be an interesting place!

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-04-02 11:07:17
Yeah all of us would be Bikers from the original Pokemon RBY games! Lol, not really but welcome to GCL!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-02 11:20:48
Hehe, would be amusing, but still, enjoy your stay here, at GCL, and if you need help with anything, be sure to ask.