Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hi I'm new and also got a question! - Page 1

Hi I'm new and also got a question!

Posted by: FLOOTENKERP
Date: 2009-04-22 19:14:16
Hi! I'm FLOOTENKERP. I like to rom hack GB, GBC, GBA, and NDS pokemon games. I like to perform glitches in the games. That's why I finally decided to register here! Well I also joined here because there was one question that made me wonder if this glitch were real. I've tried it and made a video on my point of view how it would look, and I explained to everyone that is was fake because I tested it and it did not work. But I am still not very sure and am in no position to disapprove the glitch's existence. So I was sorta wondering if, any of you could give me a warm welcome and an answer to the existence of the glitch none other that, FLOOTENKERP.

Go to New Bark Town. Behind the sign next to the lab where your rival first was press A 3 times. then go to the route right next to you and walk in the grass for 30 minutes and it should appear.

Thanks everyone and I hope I can fit in here!

Re: Hi I'm new and also got a question!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-22 19:17:09
Welcome to Glitch Ciy, I'm Mutou Yami, and hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-04-22 19:39:29
Fake glitch is fake.

Also, welcome.

Date: 2009-04-22 19:50:25
o ok thanks. and thanks for the welcome as well! :) just needed to know becuz someone claimed that they did the glitch with succesful results.

Date: 2009-04-22 19:51:44
Not everything you may here can be true. I've heard all sorts of bogus rumors over the years, and loads haven't been true. Try and use clear, grammar, okay? If you ever need help with anything be sure to ask.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-22 19:55:53
Fake glitches abound. For instance, I have been told that if you catch Missingno., Pikachu will shoot and eat Ash. Totally fake, of course. And a Bulbapedia entry once mentioned "Glitch Valley" and it's various glitchy inhabitants (the "once" is because I deleted it.)

Date: 2009-04-22 19:58:31
That was after I told you it was fake or something.  I was known as "someone" in the comments back then.

Date: 2009-04-22 20:01:32
well that was kinda disappointing. but at least it was a nostalgic and very famous made up glitch that made up my childhood. I'm glad I could at least adopt the name. Thanks for the warm welcome and the generosity guys!

Date: 2009-04-22 20:04:15
You are welcome. There are glitches on the main site, under the Glitchdex, if you want to see what gltiches are real and not fake.

Date: 2009-04-22 20:05:10
Okay. I'll make sure to check it out. Thanks!

Date: 2009-04-22 20:06:30
No problem. I think some of the others, are still working on the Gen 4 glitches, but haven't heard anything more on them.

Date: 2009-04-22 20:32:34
just one more question, I'm making up my sig but for some reason I can't make spoilers, how come?

Date: 2009-04-22 20:35:31
Whoever made the mod forgot to put in a signature permission modifier and it's default is set to disallow spoilers in sigs.

Date: 2009-04-22 20:37:31
o ok. so i cant make a spoiler?

Date: 2009-04-22 20:39:05
I just made one, to hide my new Trainer Card. [spoiler3=] doesn't work anymore but normal [spoiler=] does.