Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Uhh.. hi! - Page 1

Uhh.. hi!

Posted by: DialGiX
Date: 2009-07-27 05:12:40
Hello!, i'm new here at GCLF and i don't have much to say at the moment…  ::) but i guess i'm only here since i found out about these glitches (actually i find Glitches more exciting than the real game itself  :o )  ;D

Re: Uhh.. hi!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-07-27 05:33:08
Oh hi. Being the first to welcome you, please enjoy yourself. Oh, by the way, "I" and "I'm" are always capitalized. Anyway, please read the rules and have fun.

Also:
[spoiler=please enjoy your welcome cookie][img]http://www.sallybernstein.com/food/columns/zonis/Best_Cookie-20.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-07-27 08:23:02
OMG REALLY GOOD COOKIE.

Ohai. We forgot to mention that you also have the option of parade.

DADA DA DADA DA DADA DA. DADA DA DUHDUH DA DUHDAH DUNDUHDUN.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-27 11:35:39
Hello and welcome to GCLF! Please enjoy your complementary breakfast, which is at the Cafe Le Metapode!

Please remember to read the rules and capitalize your I's.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-07-27 13:19:28
Welcome to GCLF! :D Read the rules, enjoy yourself, and make sure not to piss off GCLF's resident smurf!

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-07-27 15:16:37
Hi I'm Tachi Please enjoy your stay!
(remember my name is tachi)

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-07-28 17:34:56
Welcome to GCL, DialGiX! Also available at Le Cafe Metapode is a large selection of organic coffee (or, if coffee's not your cup of tea, tea.)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-07-28 18:02:22
Hello!

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-07-30 13:21:49
Okay, I just want to say that I'm not trying to be rude or offensive but Please don't use so many emocations next time. There are two reasons: 1) it is considered spamming. 2) It just makes your post look really dumb.

I hope you enjoy yourself here and take what I said as a friendly bit of advice and nothing more because I really didn't mean for it to sound rude.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-07-30 22:29:14

Okay, I just want to say that I'm not trying to be rude or offensive but Please don't use so many emocations next time. There are two reasons: 1) it is considered spamming. 2) It just makes your post look really dumb.

I hope you enjoy yourself here and take what I said as a friendly bit of advice and nothing more because I really didn't mean for it to sound rude.

Uhh… Glisp, three/four is the max in posts and in that post I see 3.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-07-31 11:23:00

Uhh… Glisp, three/four is the max in posts and in that post I see 3.

Sorry, my bad. I never use the damn things so I wouldn't know. lol

Oh