Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

mmmm doges - Page 2

Re: mmmm doges

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-10-02 09:33:21
Oh, peachY, been a while since I saw you online.

I've not met that person before, but since it's the start of October and I'm still not dead after Storm Ondoy, I could at least find out if he's a nice person or not.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-10-02 10:25:37

Oh, I say, that is quite an interesting introduction. You think Abwayax should make it so it's impossible to have less than 10 characters in a post?

Also, hi.

Posted by: Taxi Man
Date: 2019-03-23 15:43:23

Was just bored, remembered this forum when I was a fucking idiot way back then.

Oh and things have changed?

This was really mean.

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2019-03-23 15:59:40
You waited almost a decade to reply to that post. :V Also I feel old seeing how 2009 was 10 years ago… Have you joined the discord server lately and is that why you've decided to post? xD

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-03-23 16:02:04
When that "doge" meme popped up around '14 or so, the first thing that I thought was "GCLF predicted this five years ago!" (see here too)

It'd been at the back of my mind to find an opportunity to bring this thread back up in that context, but now it looks like I have one.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2019-03-24 03:53:37
Holy shit. This is an old thread.