Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Greetings All! - Page 2

Re: Greetings All!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-10-28 17:00:50

hi coocookachoo!

"I am the eggman! I am the eggman! I am the walrus! Coocookachoo!"

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-10-28 17:02:10
yes we all get the beatles joke missing?No!

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-10-28 21:57:03
….I have no idea what that joke was XD. Anyways, welcome!

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-10-29 05:23:48
Hello Kuuki, Welcome to GCLF. I am atoms2ashes, the local nice guy. But then again, everyone here is nice, so it doesn't make any difference ^^

Enjoy your stay. Have a free donut.

[img]http://partmule.com/blog16/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/donut.jpg[/img]

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-10-29 11:34:19
But then again, everyone here is nice

ORLY?

*is holding a flaming chainsaw dangerously close to 200 kg of RDX*

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-10-29 13:20:09

But then again, everyone here is nice

ORLY?

*is holding a flaming chainsaw dangerously close to 200 kg of RDX*

Wait, doesn't RDX have to detonate? As in, at room temperature it is stable? Or is that just me?

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-10-29 15:29:58
It's very impact-sensitive.

Also it's very explosive under -4C, and the RDX is currently at -10C.

You'd best run.

Posted by: Reimoni
Date: 2009-10-29 15:34:36
……..
You didnt see anything, Right.
*dissapears into the merky darkness of GP*

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-10-29 15:58:42
Did I forget to say hi? Well hi! Enjoy the stay!

Posted by: Kuukichuu
Date: 2009-10-30 08:46:26
Thinking about it the Beatles' song might explain why kuukichuu sounds so cool to me.

My fresher's flu appears to have evolved into swine flu :-(  Tamiflu to the rescue.

I went to a lecture series on explosives. RDX was mentioned. I love being a chemist.

I am going back to bed now, despite it only being 13:40 here.

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2009-10-30 14:46:30
[size=1]Welcome to GCLF. :3 You can call me Nai, I'm a spriter.
Hope you feel better! I just got over a case of swine flu myself.[/size]

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-10-30 15:01:38

My fresher's flu appears to have evolved into swine flu :-(  Tamiflu to the rescue.

FastActives Umka really helped me.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-10-30 15:27:38

FastActives Umka really helped me.

Sleeping really helped me.

Posted by: Kuukichuu
Date: 2009-10-30 17:00:07
All I've been doing recently is sleeping. I'm tired of sleeping. And coughing. Thank you for the get well's and sorry to hear others have suffered.

I have so far had to miss 3 days of Uni. Luckily 2 of them were labs so I haven't got much to catch up on.

The other week I bought a second-hand boxed Pokemon Blue from CEX for £8, hence why I am back into pokemon glitches. I own more glitches on it now than real pokemon. When I first loaded it up, it still had a save file - I was SO excited wandering what great wonders it could contain - maybe some legendaries or some lvl 100 pokemon. He had just got to Cerulean. He had a squirtle. And a rattata. I was rather disappointed.

My current project (apart from glitching up my new Blue) is completing my Pokedex on Crystal. Which unfortunately requires me to get to Kanto on my Silver. Both my Crystal and Silver's save-file-battery-thingamabobs were toast when I started them up earlier this year. Me and my Mum had fun trying to replace them (there are now very many burns to her desk. Between the pair of us I think we almost burnt the house down. The desk-damage goes well with the large chunk of desk I managed to rip out when I spilt superglue all over it a few years ago).

Back to bed now methinks. My thought processes seem… lacking something. That and even I am bored by all the stuff I wrote above. Night all.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-10-30 17:03:00
Burns to the desk?