Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

o hallo thar - Page 1

o hallo thar

Posted by: jocundthelilac
Date: 2009-12-16 15:26:04
Hey, quite new to glitching, been interested for at least two years though ;)

I enjoy hacking the first and second generation Pokemon games. I use VBA and Gameshark for my hacks.

Anyway, I look forward to learning new stuff here!

Re: o hallo thar

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-12-16 15:29:22
That is not true rom hacking per se, but it is hacking.

Welcome!

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-16 15:29:55
Hey, welcome to GCL. I'm the local splenetic smurf around these parts.

*runs out of things to say*

Well, welcome anyways! Enjoy the madness that is GCL!

Date: 2009-12-16 15:32:04

Welcome!

I am a n00b… Hi :3

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-12-16 15:46:53

Welcome!

I am a n00b… Hi :3

There's a big difference between a n00b and a newbie. A n00b won't acknowledge their n00biness/has no intention of learning. A newbie may not know much, but will happily learn from their initial mistakes and grow out of the newbie stage. Welcome to GCLF, newbie.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-16 15:49:00
N00bs are generally/will devolve into spammers.

Date: 2009-12-16 15:50:31
Umm, thanks for clarifying. I don't spam, and spammers are the bane of my existence.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-12-16 16:01:25

Umm, thanks for clarifying. I don't spam, and spammers are the bane of my existence.
Good.
And with that…welcome to GCLF! I used to like using GameShark on the 1st Gen games.

Date: 2009-12-16 16:04:37

Good.
And with that…welcome to GCLF! I used to like using GameShark on the 1st Gen games.

Tis awesomesauce. The first gen games were SO buggy! I'm surprised Super Mario Club didn't find all the glitches! ;)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-12-16 16:05:51

Good.

Tis awesomesauce. The first gen games were SO buggy! I'm surprised Super Mario Club didn't find all the glitches! ;)
Feels good to not be the only one who's payed attention to the credits.

Date: 2009-12-16 16:09:42

Good.

Feels good to not be the only one who's payed attention to the credits.

Well they WERE responsible for checking almost every Nintendo game for YEARS- I've seen them on so many credit sequences from the N64 onwards ;) Oh how I would like to become a game tester. I love to screw with games ;)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-12-16 18:55:16
Welcome to GCL. I hope you have a great stay here at Hotel GCLF!

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-16 20:04:08
Welcome, this is your lord and master, Chaos Hiruko. You may bow down.

J/k. No, I'm not. YES, J/K!

Date: 2009-12-17 07:08:11
*bows* Your Majesty  :XD:

Thanks for all the welcomes! I really hope to learn some stuff off you guys ;)

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-12-17 17:09:12
Greetings, welcome to Glitch City. I am the local Jolteon/pest/kid/whatever around here. I'm not really too interesting to talk to, but if you must, I accept.