Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I'm now here again - Page 1

I'm now here again

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2010-01-19 06:43:39
Yeah, that's right, I've finally made my return. Basically I was originally on holiday, and when I got back home, a lot has happened.

Bad case of some kind of throwing-up illness. I couldn't do much without feeling like I'd be sick. After that passed, I had to go back to school, and guess what? Mock exams. Even THOSE were a nightmare, considering I also had to catch up on what I missed. I felt like dying. But, I kept going, spending hardly any time sleeping, and perhaps too much time studying. The weekends I was too exhausted and slept through much of them, only waking to use the bathroom, eat or study.

Anyway, yesterday was my last day for them, and I have today off. Makes me feel good that I don't have to kill myself with studying anymore, so I can sit back and relax today. I also got Friday off lucky me.

So… what's been going on recently?

Re: I'm now here again

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-01-19 06:52:03

So… what's been going on recently?

Hmm. That's a good question. And it has an even better answer…

Nothing, really.

Date: 2010-01-19 07:11:37
…how strange. Nothing seems to happen while I'm gone, but all the time I'm here, things happen.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-01-19 07:43:02
Not a lot other than mother wants me to see a psychiatrist, as I maybe clinically depressed, but meh. Not a lot really, it's been quiet lately. I've sent you an email, while worried as hell, but welcome back.

Date: 2010-01-19 08:08:11
Well, it's nice to be back anyway.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-01-19 08:11:10
My forums have moved, so one of the links is in my profile. You better update your forums before the end of this month.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-01-19 09:27:12
Welcome back! Jeez, you get sick and then you have to do exams? That's horrible. It's hard enough learning stuff when you feel like shit, but when there's an exam to go with it…. I'm glad you're feeling better. And nothing has been going on. Really.

Date: 2010-01-19 12:48:31
Yeah. I was a right state. I'm gonna probably die during the real exams in June.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-01-19 20:56:23
The sickness wave in my school luckily happened before finals…I still had to retake two tests though after missing like three weeks, and screwed them up.

Anyway, welcome back, that must have been tough. What's gone on? Well…

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2010-01-20 18:16:34
[size=1]Welcome back. =3
Sorry to hear about you getting sick! :[ That's no fun.[/size]

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-01-20 18:50:10
Welcome back.

Date: 2010-01-24 19:41:27
No doubt I'll vanish again knowing me, especially with my gran's dial up.

This year I'm going to her place every school holiday.

she's in the UK.