Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I come and go with the wind. - Page 1

I come and go with the wind.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2010-02-19 21:41:45
I don't like making come back threads, but I'm going to do it anyway. Because this seems like the only place to ask those sorts of "What happened?" questions.

So, I just have one thing to ask, is Decamark Research dead? Because Melchior X is sitting in the Submit-a-glitch archives, so I'm going to assume so.

Re: I come and go with the wind.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-02-19 22:00:35
Long time no see, Box. Welcome back, and all sorts have happened. As for the Decamark research, I don't know. I gave up due to too many emulator errors, I've started my own project, but is currently on hold for the moment.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-02-20 05:41:08
Not dead, but should maybe be moved.

Date: 2010-02-20 09:42:06
I would move it so I can continue on, but, I'm going to wait for Gary or Abwayax Adrian to say something first.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-02-20 14:33:59
Go ahead and move it.  Also, I've learned how Vista owners can use extended hacker to help as well (they need to add a .ocx file to their operating system and do some things with it via the admin command prompt)

Date: 2010-02-20 18:36:21
What, do I have to do in the prompt after getting the OCX file?