Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hello! - Page 1

Hello!

Posted by: K0HIJIN
Date: 2010-02-22 19:55:11
oh i didn't see this thread at first…..
well, hi I'm K0HIJIN!
My main goal on the forum is to find new glitches and stuff in Crystal. There's just so many for RBY it makes GSC look like its perfect! Nothing is perfect. There has to be tons of hidden things in Crystal that no one has found yet. Hah, I'm saying all this stuff and about 3 days, I didn't even know what MissingNo. was….
I hope I can do something to contribute to the good research being done here at Glitch City Laboratories! :XD:

Re: Hello!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-02-22 20:25:31
Your willingness to help is valued. Perhaps you could do even more than research ????? (254) in the future, but for now, that's great that you're jumping right in! The move info and stuff doesn't seem to be in the GlitchDex, and neither do the various notes you have on it. Anyway, welcome here, enjoy your stay, and all that.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-02-22 22:22:37
Welcome.
I am Chaos, the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-02-22 22:55:53
Hello. It's great having someone who's willing to work on the wiki!