Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Another random guy. - Page 1

Another random guy.

Posted by: Petit con
Date: 2010-03-20 09:11:20
Well, I think I should introduce myself before posting. Alright.

I'm Tom, 17-year-old (it will be 18 tomorrow, btw), I'm french, I study game design and I fucking love Pokémon.
Because I'm french, I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect.

Well then, I suscribed to Glitch City forums because the site is really awesome, I found every information I need about Mew and Ditto glitch and other stuff, except something.
I started a new game on Pokémon Blue one month ago, just for nostalgia, in fact.

Anyway, I hope I will have good times here.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Re: Another random guy.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-03-20 09:26:15

Well, I think I should introduce myself before posting. Alright.

I'm Tom, 17-year-old (it will be 18 tomorrow, btw), I'm french, I study game design and I fucking love Pokémon.
Because I'm french, I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect.

Well then, I suscribed to Glitch City forums because the site is really awesome, I found every information I need about Mew and Ditto glitch and other stuff, except something.
I started a new game on Pokémon Blue one month ago, just for nostalgia, in fact.

Anyway, I hope I will have good times here.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Welcome to the forums Tom, my name happens to be Tom too what a strange coincidence huh? :P.
Anyway, enjoy your visit here and make sure you read the rules  :) here http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,88.0.html.

I'll also go through all the boards for you:
1)"Links" just redirects you to either the main site or the rules.
2)The Lobby as you probably already know is for introductions, site announcements and other things, "Project Phoenix" is our plan to make a comprehensive glitch wiki here www.glitchcity.info/wiki.
3)The "Projects" board is a little bit outdated but one of the projects include the "Pokémon GCL Version" but it hasn't been updated for a while.
4) Lab Alpha is for the discussion of Pokémon glitches, Pokémon games and video games in general.
5) Lab Beta is for the discussion of findings or developments when looking deeper into the game coding somehow, these include discussions about Gameshark findings, hacking, beta elements and other things.
6)Lab Gamma is for discussing computing, advertising other websites and so on.
7)Le Café de Chrysacier Accroché is for general discussions, creative moments, calendar events, role plays and forum games.

As for the other stuff, perhaps do a litte bit of experimenting :).

Posted by: Petit con
Date: 2010-03-20 09:40:08
Wow, I haven't seen a really helpful reply to an introduction-thread in any forum before, thanks :)

Thank you also for reminding me the rules. I always read them when I suscribe on a forum but sometimes I take too much liberty. By the way it isn't really important because these rules aren't so hard to accept.

For the other boards, I think I'll soon post in Le Café de Chrysacier Accroché, one more time, thanks.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-03-20 09:57:15

Wow, I haven't seen a really helpful reply to an introduction-thread in any forum before, thanks :)

Thank you also for reminding me the rules. I always read them when I suscribe on a forum but sometimes I take too much liberty. By the way it isn't really important because these rules aren't so hard to accept.

For the other boards, I think I'll soon post in Le Café de Chrysacier Accroché, one more time, thanks.

Your welcome, enjoy your visit here.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-03-20 10:24:54
Welcome to GCLF! I'm glad you like it here. Don't worry about imperfect English; we're very tolerant of that. For instance, the Celebi glitch was discovered by Paco81, who prefers Spanish.

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2010-03-21 11:15:02
[size=1]Welcome to GCLF & Happy Birthday! :][/size]