Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

New here, wanted to introduce myself. - Page 1

New here, wanted to introduce myself.

Posted by: britefire
Date: 2010-03-23 14:49:54
I am Britefire, played a few Pokemon games, and have always been interested in glitches.  I found this place from an article on Bulbapedia, and have been reading around here for about a week. 
That's about it.

Re: New here, wanted to introduce myself.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-03-23 17:06:37
Welcome to Glitch City, britefire.
Enjoy your time here.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-03-23 17:59:07
Welcome! I'm really glad I posted that article now! Have you checked out OUR wiki by any chance? Enjoy your stay!

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-03-23 18:46:52
Welcome! I'm glad we have that article, several members have joined because of it.[size=1pt]And Tombstoner, of course he hasn't seen the wiki, it's still beta[/size]

Posted by: britefire
Date: 2010-03-23 21:47:20
Yeah, the wiki here is awesome, and also, I actually found this by the bulbapedia article on MissingNo. I think.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-03-24 03:10:09
Welcome to GCL britefire, hope you enjoy your stay here  :)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2010-04-03 19:05:11
Welcome to you, Britefire. Enjoy a tea at the Cafe Le Du Metapode.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2010-04-05 22:55:02
Now, if we could only get my ex-girlfriend to join…. Hey, what are you looking at? We're friends with each other still even though we're broke up.

Oh and welcome to the site.