Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Wild Glitchy appeared! - Page 1

Wild Glitchy appeared!

Posted by: Glitchy Furrystuff
Date: 2010-05-11 08:31:21
…And by opening this topic, you just lost your save data.

Hello world, I am Glitchy Furrystuff.

My story doesn't matter to anyone, so to cut to the chase, I used to be VERY active in the Pokemon glitch scene. Even though I loved trying to understand the things that caused the bugs, I always had trouble with comprehending what really happened.
  Recently my interest was renewed, and since these past years of less than active research in early Pokemon games and more in general computers, things make a LOT more sense logically.
  Anyways, I joined because I still have a lot of curiosity on some things in these ancient relics, and if I ever get the chance, I'll be joyous to throw my two cents in to help. It'd be nice to meet up with some fellow "Poke-xploiters".
  Well, I meant to post this about an hour ago and ended up watching cartoons instead. Eh, it happens… Nice to meet you all anyways!
  …I hope… Yes I'm a little nervous trying to befriend and not make myself look stupid trying to be smart.

Re: Wild Glitchy appeared!

Posted by: Johnny K.
Date: 2010-05-11 08:51:09
ewwww you using mac  :-\ hehe just kidding wellcome to the forums  ;D

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2010-05-11 10:11:32
[size=1]Welcome to GCLF! :3
I'm a spriter. :U I don't know much about Glitches but I find them interesting.[/size]

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-05-11 11:56:01
Welcome aboard.

I'm the local conlanger and micronationalist.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-05-11 18:22:34
Welcome…to MARIO KART!

J/k. Welcome to GCLF. I am Chaos Hiruko, your new lord and master. Fear me.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-05-14 12:31:07
Welcome to Glitch City Laboratories, enjoy your time here  :)

Posted by: playon999
Date: 2010-06-16 15:40:32
hey man, welcome aboard

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-16 20:49:47
Welcome to GCLF! :D I'm mortisha! I like you haha

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-06-17 14:58:42
Not making yourself look stupid while trying to be smart…. We'll understand if you do, don't worry. Have fun here and don't get stressed about what other people think of you.