Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hey. - Page 1

Hey.

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2010-06-01 23:27:07
What's up? Anyone remember me?

Re: Hey.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-06-01 23:29:03
Well, well, well. Look who decided to show up again.
I've missed you, old friend.

Date: 2010-06-01 23:31:52
It's been three years since I last logged in here! Seriously! Any old posts of mine were made when I was 14!! And now I'm 17, for those of you who can't add.

For some reason I thought of this forum today and decided to go and see if my account was still lingering around here.

Date: 2010-06-01 23:42:39
Similar story to my return.
Though it was more of an experiment to see if I remembered my password. Needless to say, it worked.
And you came at a good time.
Catgirls have been showing up more often nowadays…

Date: 2010-06-01 23:47:05
Yeah, I was surprised I remembered my own too.

Nice! For some unknown reason, I used to have this unhealthy catgirl fetish, but now not so much… I didn't even know what a fetish was then! X3

Date: 2010-06-01 23:49:27
Wow, do my eyes decieve me?
GoldenChaos stating he doesn't care much for catgirls anymore?!?
Did I hit my head or something?

Date: 2010-06-01 23:54:28
No friend, you do not suffer from any ailment… The only time in the past couple of years that I thought of a catgirl was when my girlfriend and I were in Hot Topic last month and she put on a pair of cat ears.

That did, in fact, spark old memories…

And why are we discussing this in this thread? I should just PM you, ha.

Date: 2010-06-01 23:57:21
Lulz, maybe you should.
It be a better way to catch up on old times.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-02 15:10:17

It's been three years since I last logged in here! Seriously! Any old posts of mine were made when I was 14!! And now I'm 17, for those of you who can't add.

For some reason I thought of this forum today and decided to go and see if my account was still lingering around here.

Oh whoa :O I remember you! Welcome back. This is SCared_Fir3 (or pokemon_yellow) if you remember me

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-06-02 19:33:44
It's been a while since I've seen all of you. I used to be flygonlover. It's a shame Mutou Yami (Wild Missingno Appeared) has left, but oh well.

Date: 2010-06-02 19:49:57

Oh whoa :O I remember you! Welcome back. This is SCared_Fir3 (or pokemon_yellow) if you remember me

I remember you! ^-^ This is awesome catching back up with all these people!

It's been a while since I've seen all of you. I used to be flygonlover. It's a shame Mutou Yami (Wild Missingno Appeared) has left, but oh well.

Really? I remember her too… That's a shame.

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-06-02 19:53:21
Oh. My. Gawd. I remember you, man! I used to be Dr_Glitch_Deus, welcome back…do you even remember me?

Date: 2010-06-02 19:54:58

Oh. My. Gawd. I remember you, man! I used to be Dr_Glitch_Deus, welcome back…do you even remember me?

I think I do, but it's been quite a while! Ha ha, I love your signature!

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-06-02 19:56:06
Ah, thanks! I came up with it while playing Pokemon Gold. I figured it out after seeing my Geodude was level 17 (My Quilava was level 16)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-06-02 20:00:01
Welcome (back)! I guess I don't need to go through the introductory process, so enjoy your return!