Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Shit - Page 1

Shit

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2010-07-05 04:18:55
Im back but I aindrt black! Im only here because Pichu, Gary and scf3 wanted me to come, so I said fuck it. It wasnt easy though, it took me 3 weeks after I talked to gary and pichu, and half an hour just to login. Its sort of pointless though cause life is busy and demanding nowadays for me and Ill almost never be on but whatever. So hi, love me!

Re: s**t

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-07-05 11:40:28
Well, at least you're back. ^^'

You should know that I'm Destinatus, a now (unofficial) recolor artist. Drop a PM for a request sometime!

Re: Shit

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-07-05 12:41:39
Not to smash phone browsers or anything, but do you have a computer from which you can post?

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2010-07-05 13:47:11

Not to smash phone browsers or anything, but do you have a computer from which you can post?

I wouldn't see why exactly it would matter in the first place.

also welcome.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2010-07-05 15:37:49
Welcome back :)

A word of advice - don't start fights, don't participate in fights, and don't fight back if someone picks fights with you. Simply report it; anyone who starts drama gets a 7 day ban.

(Ketsuban: mobile browsers are totally acceptable. In fact SMF has a WAP interface for phones)

Date: 2010-07-05 17:01:47
Thanks guys. Yeah dont even worry about it abb, Im totally staying away from any trouble. Haha, my computer is brokeeen! Thats okay though, I never have time for it anyways, but I always have my phone with me so I get to go on sometimes when Im not doing anything important. The wap browser is very neat and easy to navigate.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-07-05 20:55:43
Oh hey! And yeah I use my itouch on here all the time whats the matter….

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2010-07-29 12:46:56
O_o OMG welcome back dude! Lol, things have been sort of switched around now since I have been hardly active, been doing some other stuff online. Anyways I'm glad you decided to come back!

Date: 2010-07-29 15:01:05
Yea yea :p. thanks!

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2010-07-29 16:18:24
[size=1]Hey, welcome back! Missed seeing you around. <3 Glad to have you back! mcl.  :D[/size]