Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hello Again - Page 1

Hello Again

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2010-12-08 10:42:11
Hey there, although I'm not new, I've not been active for a year. I'm sure there are many new people I've not met as well as many more projects and stuff. Seeing as I've forgotten/don't know a lot of the stuff/people on the site, I'm taking this opportunity to introduce myself… Again.

Hey! I'm G&S and I missed this forum so I came back. I probably will take part in forum games and such but I will focus more than I used to on the more serious things like projects and work on content. I am extremely knowledgeable on zelda glitches and speedrunning, so that is my speciality rather than pokémon. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of old faces and hope to settle into the community again.

Re: Hello Again

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-12-08 10:47:30

Hey there, although I'm not new, I've not been active for a year. I'm sure there are many new people I've not met as well as many more projects and stuff. Seeing as I've forgotten/don't know a lot of the stuff/people on the site, I'm taking this opportunity to introduce myself… Again.

Hey! I'm G&S and I missed this forum so I came back. I probably will take part in forum games and such but I will focus more than I used to on the more serious things like projects and work on content. I am extremely knowledgeable on zelda glitches and speedrunning, so that is my speciality rather than pokémon. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of old faces and hope to settle into the community again.

I remember you. Welcome back to Glitch City Laboratories.  :)

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2010-12-08 15:38:06
Welcome back! Surprisingly I don't remember you though. o.O So Zelda glitches huh? Sounds awesome! :D

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-12-08 20:54:00
I don't remember you, but welcome back!

Posted by: Glitch Hunter
Date: 2010-12-09 11:17:21
I don;y really know you but Hiya! Welcomes… <3